Bad driver? Don't boast about it online...

For some reason, most young people from Eastern Europe were raised with the idea that BMW's were made by god, and there is nothing better than them. In Bulgaria, nobody cares about an old Jaguar, or a classic Mercedes, even an old V8 Vantage will get overlooked. But if you have an E34/E39...even if it is a diesel...you are God, rules do not apply to you.

Not sure about Bulgarians but in mother Russia BMWs and Mercs are gangsta cars like the Escalade here.

DivineZ comes to mind.
Ah, yes! I remember the Nissan 350Z idiot with his self pubicity on the internet of his foolishness. Came close to hurting a fellow BARF member of yours, I recall.
Now I wonder what ever happened to him?
Still living on his luck, I suspect.

Its been reported that his parents took away the M5 and put him in an SUV. The SUV that's been reported is...a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Somehow I doubt he'll no longer be a danger to his community.

Not sure about Bulgarians but in mother Russia BMWs and Mercs are gangsta cars like the Escalade here.
Its like that in Albania too apparently - my friend wants nothing in life but to do a burnout in my driveway in a V12 Merc

Snitches get stitches, yo. J/k, but honestly, I probably wouldn't turn in a guy for making a douchey Internet post. There wouldn't be enough proof for me to justify it, and at least with the cops we have here, they wouldn't bother to investigate unless you gave them a very good reason.

Had I seen him do 90 on a 25 mph residential street right in front of me? Of course I'd call the cops on that. That's completely unacceptable, and people could get hurt from someone doing that.

Another question this brings up: did the eyewitnesses turn him in first, or did the e-snitch? If the people who saw it happen were first, that would make more sense than "we busted a guy off an Internet post and found extra proof later."

Last edited:
Do a search for "DIVINEZ" on Google.

I am not one to run to the cops over online boasting (mostly because it's almost always bullshit and lies anyway), it sounds like this guy is a general douchebag and I'm glad his forum turned on him.

The character "DIVINEZ" had his forum turn on him when they found out he nearly killed a motorcyclist while driving on the wrong side of a mountain road. The full story is on the Bay Area Rider's Forum: http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288183 This thread went viral, and I believe it was one of the earlier forum-posts to do so, at least on a global scale.

I'm conflicted on this tbh. I can't condone speeding on residential streets but at the same time I do hate snitching
If the speeder in question is a douchenozzle in an 80 thousand dollar BMW ... fuck that guy. I'd be on my bike and looking for that prick as quick as possible. Don't know if I'd call the cops or not though.

Which prooves, that Russian gangstas have better taste, than American gangstas :p

That's why I generalized - it seems that most of Eastern Europe is plagued by this phenomenon. Everyone aspires to become a gangster.

^ that was my thought too :lol:

If the speeder in question is a douchenozzle in an 80 thousand dollar BMW ... fuck that guy. I'd be on my bike and looking for that prick as quick as possible. Don't know if I'd call the cops or not though.

Fixed