Bad O2 sensor?

Somewhat helpful bot? Or advertisement spammer? Anyways,

Symptoms:
-It seems like my exhaust has been slowly getting louder... maybe I'm just imagining things - I totally imagined this, it's fine

-I was slowing down for a red light a few weeks ago, not braking very hard, and as I downshifted into 2nd, I heard a distinct loud pop that seems to come from the front of the car. Before, during, and after the fact, the car drove perfectly fine. My brakes are fine. No issues with the clutch or shifting. Maybe a small exhaust leak causing a backfire? - backfire through the intake. Happened once more since I've started this thread. Not too worried. But probably O2 sensor.

-I have a rough idle, especially when cold. Cleaning the throttle body helped a little bit but only temporarily.
-When the engine is cold it revs unevenly. That is, there is hesitation and in neutral at a steady throttle the revs oscillate within about 100rpm
Strangely enough, this is normal for an NB Miata. They don't like the cold.

-Tonight it cranked over for a good five seconds before starting. It was warm too; sat for maybe half an hour after I'd driven it. - this is not normal. Probably that darn throttle body again. But could also be O2 sensor.

-Over the past year or so my mileage has been dropping. From an average of 27 or so I'd gone down to 25. Last tank was 22mpg. Just for reference, last year when I autocrossed I got 21mpg, so 22 is pretty bad when I'm not racing. - it's been better but not great, about 24mpg lately. Meh, this is why I work :p