Battlefield 4

Got the F2000 after a couple games of Metro.

Never playing that map again, it was bad in BF3, but BF4 is just ludicrous with all the explosive shit flying around.

Got the F2000 after a couple games of Metro.

Never playing that map again, it was bad in BF3, but BF4 is just ludicrous with all the explosive shit flying around.

Took me 4 games to get the F2000 simply because my team either pushed so hard outside that I couldn't get kills INSIDE, or I didn't get enough kill assists. I had to find one of those no-explosive servers, which incidentally make that particular map more tolerable.

I took the number 2 spot in shotguns out of almost 11k players in Finland yesterday. ;)

Got all the 2nd assault weapon unlocks this weekend. The F2000 assignment was a bitch. Eventually M320 LVG + incindiary + shotgun with frag rounds did the trick.

I quite like the GOL. Very fast firring and it somehow feels smooth. The AS Val only works close up for me. I can't control the recoil on distanced targets with the controller (PS4)

I'm confused about the F2000 unlock.

I've gotten tons of kills inside the metro, doesn't work.

Still working on the god damn M60 unlock. I want that gun.

You need to have one assault rifle ribbon and then in a round get 2 kill assist ribbons and 10 kills inside the metro tunnel.

Unlocking the F2000:

You need 1 x assault rifle ribbon. This will remain and can be obtained anywhere. That's the easy part.

Then in the same round and inside the metro you need:

2 x kill assist ribbon
10 x kills

The kills are easy to get in a round. It's the kill assist ribbons that are tricky. I had succes with spamming the M320 LVG, incindiary grenades and a shotgun with frags in a high ticket conquest game.

Just go into a big 64 man Metro game with over 1000 tickets and fire at everything that moves.

While we're talking tricky unlocks, I should note an observation about Co-Pilot, the AS VAL assignment: transport helis do not count towards the 10 minute clock, only scout and attack helis do.

After 2 months I fired the PS4 up and played this last night, I still hate Conquest.
TDM is alright.

Platoons are finally live, Viper007bond chop chop

Last edited:
Just tried the android Commander mode. Nearly 6000 rp whilst on the toilet, result.

So the Commander app works fine, but Battlescreen on Battlelog doesn't work.
A quick Google reveals Battlescreen doesn't work on Samsung tablets... awesome.

[video=youtube;I5-8Mnq_nNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5-8Mnq_nNw[/video]

"Increased damage of all DMRs"
Jeesus Fucking Christ! The spam will be never ending. :shakefist: