BBC Top Gear Headed to MotorTrend On Demand

Hok

Car(s)
VW Passat GT V6 -09
Since I am already subscribed I just hope that it will be available for us in Europe as well and not just for you Americans. Especially the new version of Top Gear US.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Since I am already subscribed I just hope that it will be available for us in Europe as well and not just for you Americans. Especially the new version of Top Gear US.
TGUS will probably be available to us. EU streaming rights for Top Gear are with Netflix IIRC, so no dice there.

Hok

Car(s)
VW Passat GT V6 -09
I don't think everything is crap. Otherwise I wouldn't subscribe. Some of the Discovery shows I can watch here in Europe using the MotorTrendOnDemand app some not.

I have a very basic TV service and don't have Discovery. I pay for a few choosen streaming services instead of a cable package.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
motortrend is such a cool idea
but everything they offer i such crap!
if i want to see discovery-grade show...i'll watch discovery!
Well, I like a lot of their original programming, especially Roadkill Garage and Dirt Every Day. To me, it's worth it.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I'm also currently subscribed for Roadkill, their other original shows, I already get to watch Aussie Supercars so this is another nice bonus. Hopefully they can get their hands on good quality versions of the early seasons.