"Beat the Person Above You" Game (NO 56k)

ablative armour > kevlar

250px-SC-4_(Ablative_hull_armour)_-_StarTrekVoyagerS07E25+E26.jpg

an actual Masamune Okazaki blade > Some crappy "lightsaber"

in this case Fudo Masamune

FudoMasamune485.jpg

FudoMasamuneDetail.jpg

from wiki:

Masamune Okazaki, also known as Goro Nyudo Masamune (Priest Goro Masamune), is widely recognized as Japan's greatest swordsmith. As no exact dates are known for Masamune's life, he has reached an almost legendary status. It is generally agreed that he made most of his swords in the early-to-mid 1300s, 1288 - 1328. He created swords, known as katana in Japanese and daggers called tant?, in the Soshu tradition. He is believed to have lived and worked in the Sagami Province. An award for swordsmiths exists called the Masamune prize which is awarded at the Japanese Sword Making Competition. Although not awarded every year it is presented to a swordsmith who has created an exceptional work.

Last edited:
The spear wall of a Macedonian phalanx > a sword
Phalanx.jpg

Tank > People with Spears
tank11.jpg

This tank is the most powerful tank, ever.

damnit i was really hoping someone would go in a completely different direction. with like Termite > wooden spear handles

that being said

being a man in the 80's > being a boy in the 60's

white-739512.jpg

was gonna use THIS but it's NSFW

laser cutter > water jet

welding1.jpg

and if someone pipes in with plasma, no plasma isn't better than laser, it can't penetrate as deep, it deviates, the deeper the steel sheet is, laser cuts straight and true, the laser makes a thinner cut, there's also far less waste left over.

Blackhole > Light

Blackhole.jpg

Last edited:
periodic-table.gif

Human chemistry > Supernova

(The Big Bang, the nuclear fusion in stars, and supernovas create most of the elements on the periodic table. We're filling it up for them. Even if our elements are a tad bit unstable and keep falling apart...)

Last edited:
Cillit bang>Big bang

logo_cillitbang.jpg

see if you can give a clean answer!

^Oh, I'm not posting anything because I read 'Cillit" as something completely different!

^Oh, I'm not posting anything because I read 'Cillit" as something completely different!

you and me both.

i was gonna try and use water to beat sodium from the periodic table but we just used water so..