Beer

I got fucked off Chivas 12yo a month or so ago.
Dry retching for 3 hours the next morning lol, I did have a whole bottle though.

Enjoying some Carlsberg Elephant atm.
Not bad considering being 7.2%.

That sounds pretty good actually, because it sounds real. Anything with blueberry "flavoring" tastes like instant vomit to me.

That sounds pretty good actually, because it sounds real. Anything with blueberry "flavoring" tastes like instant vomit to me.

FTFY

Real taste = real ingredients.....

12-pack of Sam Adams for $8.58? FUCK YES! Wait no I read the ad wrong, damnit, but it's still on sale.

Last edited:
deathrazor: you will enjoy it very much. I promise. (plus you might get drunk just off that one bottle :lol: )

Did you get a hold of any other Dogfish or just the World Wide Stout?

Just the World Wide, we can't get any Dogfish Head around here so my brother brought it from Wisconsin.

Well I imagine with Dogfish's new show on Discovery Channel that their popularity will grow, and hopefully their distribution. So maybe you'll be getting some of their stuff your way.

Hopefully I can actually find a torrent for it in the morning, I'm not having any luck so far, even though TGUS and Walking Dead are already out...

Just picked one of these up for $3 and after reading BA's reviews, I'm excited to try it.

Korbinian.jpg

I'm quite addicted to the Paulaner equivalent of that, Salvator. It's a nice, warm beer, great for winter evenings.

Hopefully I can actually find a torrent for it in the morning, I'm not having any luck so far, even though TGUS and Walking Dead are already out...

Ah crap, I was hoping it would have been On Demand so I wouldn't have to bother downloading it.

edit: It'll be on again on Discovery Channel tonight at 8! (eastern time, anyway)

Anyway, just bought myself a birthday present. Dogfish Head Pangea!:

pangaea.png

I'll be cracking it open on my birthday, longest week wait ever. I always wanted to try this but never found it anywhere, just so happen to find it in a crappy liquor store where I was getting a couple cases of "normal" beer for Thanksgiving.

Last edited: