Beer

Great now I have to hunt that one down as well as the dutch one to have had every trappist beer...

Drinking this at the moment:

asambock_opt.jpg

Quite a strong and 'full' taste, maybe a sunny May afternoon is not the best time for drinking it, but I could easily drink more of these during the cold winter.

My bag was "randomly searched" because of these bottles (also 2 bottles from the Fuller's brewery) in my suitcase. While in New Jersey/ Delaware I also had the 120 minute IPA, 60 minute IPA, and Raison D'Etre on tap. They are all equally amazing beer, but I think I prefer the 90 minute IPA.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cl/clockwerk/2011/06/03/photo__11_.JPG

don't you have dedicated boose stores, where they have or can acquire anything?

drankcentrale%20211109%20009.jpg

we even have drive-in liquor stores!

Last edited:
I'm sure there are some, our regular stores have a huge selection already so I never bothered to look anywhere else :dunno:

If he was in Berlin he could shop here:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/narf/2011/06/05/biersortiment-im-kdw-berlin.jpg

What? Is that all of it? That's your 'huge selection'? My neighbourhood mom and pop store has a bigger selection than that :lol:

Oh, and Deathrazor, I woulden't bother myself to much with finding the new 'French' Trappist, It's basicly just gonna be Orval with a different label.

Last edited:
Because while I'm activated for flood control I'm not allowed to drink any alcohol... and because you had WWS, which is probably my favorite DFH beer I've had so far.

Have bought a variety of German beers today:

Dortmunder:

1963-dab-original-bouteille.jpg

Pilseners:

arcobrau+pilsener.jpg
schlappeseppel-pilsener_1.jpg

Munich helles lagers:

HB_Original_Germany.gif
Spaten.jpg
IMG_3447.JPG

Should I expect any noticeable diferences between them? At least I hope they taste better than the regular Spanish adjunct lagers (which is not saying much btw :) )

My brother is bringing me a treasure trove of Stone beers when he is around this weekend. Holy crap I can't wait.

Anyone ever had Founders' Blushing Monk? I just found out about it today, apparently it is being shipped out now. A high ABV raspberry beer is right up my alley!

On another note, Dogfish has begun bottling their 120 Minute IPA!!!

Drinking one of this at the moment:

la-fin-du-monde.jpg

Too bad I only got a bottle because I think I'd never get tired of it, what a lovely beer.