Beer

And they picked light lagers for both the UK and US...

I was very unimpressed. Ordered it because the menu listed it as a pale ale, however it turned out to be a saison. Its too early in the year for those, but even then I wasn't thrilled with the overall flavor.

I think I have to succumb to the fact that I will never be able to try all the beers from Colorado. The amount of local microbreweries and products is truly overwhelming.

^welcome to the club, where every town that has a church, also has a brewery!

went for a quite evening at the bar yesterday...4 duvels and 2 gin-tonic...pfff, anyone has an aspirine?

A friend of mine bought me a Beer Buster the other night at the bar. That was not fun, especially considering it was on top of 3 other beers already.

Beer buster = a pint of beer + a shot of vodka + 6-8 drops of Tabasco sauce in a glass. Stirred well.

Not something I want to every try again.

does that tabasco sauce even taste in it..

try vodka + 2-4 red savina habaneros soaked in the bottle for a week.. :D

I don't care what you do with vodka, but everyone that mixes anything with beer should be shot infront of their families. :p

does that tabasco sauce even taste in it..

try vodka + 2-4 red savina habaneros soaked in the bottle for a week.. :D

4 drops didnt taste at all, but 8 did.

I don't care what you do with vodka, but everyone that mixes anything with beer should be shot infront of their families. :p

I agree. Trust me, I know about ???. A friend of mine bought it for me, but at first told me it was just beer and tabasco. To be honest, I was curious at what it would be like. Then he told me the 3rd ingredient and the drink name.

I'm currently sipping down a tall mug of this:

xiksW.jpg

Real German beer imported by myself from Germany. :cool: It's quite good. For a dark beer it's a lot lighter and thinner-tasting than I was expecting which is a bit of a disappointment because I love a full-bodied beer. The flavor is smooth and sweet with an earthy taste. It almost tastes like Guinness combined with Warsteiner. It's probably the smoothest beer I've ever had. Strangely the aftertaste is better than the beer itself.

7/10. But still, not bad at all for 20 .5L bottles and a mug for $25 US.

Last edited:
1820.jpg

Hd one of this. A weird trappist imo, very easy to drink and quite restricted tastes, nothing really jumps out. Not too bitter, not too flowery, not too hoppy etc. Would be a good summer beer.

1820.jpg

Hd one of this. A weird trappist imo, very easy to drink and quite restricted tastes, nothing really jumps out. Not too bitter, not too flowery, not too hoppy etc. Would be a good summer beer.

it's a bio-beer, hence taste isn't important, but it comes with loads of smuggness!

well it was the cheapest belgian beer i found :)

i cant edit my post, but i was suppose to say trappist beer.. its dutch..

skogstorp.jpg

A IPA from a small brewery in Eskilstuna. Really nice.

Bought North Coast Grand Cru, Duchesse de Bourgogne, and Grand Teton 5'oclock Shadow. The grand cru was really impressive, Duchesse is amazing, and I haven't had the Grand Teton yet.

Beers from the last two nights:

Thursday:
-Dundee Festive Ale
-Flying Dog K-9 Cruiser Winter Ale
-Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine
-Anchor 2011 Christmas Ale (Fantastic ale, buy it if you can still find it)
-New Glarus Road Slush Stout
-New Glarus Spotted Cow
-New Glarus Raspberry Tart Fruit beer (It's girly, but I didn't buy it and it was delicious, that's all that matters)

Friday:
-Goose Island Mild Winter Ale
-Two Brothers Resistance IPA
-Sprecher Pipers scottish ale
-Sprecher Russian Imperial Stout

Never had any beer by Sprecher but love their sodas, definitely enjoyed their beer and will be buying more if it now.