Best Jeremy Clarkson Video

Best Jeremy Clarkson Video

• Total voters

eLIX

Car(s)
Audi A4 Avant
I actually looked for this yesterday, and didn't find anything either. Perhaps we could have a poll to see which ones people like best?

I thought that Heaven and Hell was pretty good.

In order of this I'll start this poll.
It's a poll to find out wich movies of JC are good.
So I'll just put the ones I could find a .torrent of in the poll. If there any others you like more then these, let us know!

PS: Multiple choices are possible

Last edited:
i voted for four of em :p i cant really choose which one is best. I would be inclined a little more toward Motorworld though

I placed two votes :)

One for my favourite JC DVD - Heaven and Hell because it has the best mixure of cars I like and random destruction of stuff.

And one vote for my favourite JC TV series - Motorworld - just really interesting to watch and it's something you don't see much of these days.

//moved

Last edited:
hey

isn't missing Hot metal DVD ???

anyway, I like heaven and hell, and head to head most, but i like all of them so much.

Lets see I was going to post a "Jeremy is a complete tool" thread but I will just say it here instead. He has proven to me that he nows nothing about cars, and only repeats what writers tell him on his DVD's. I guess he just shows up and pays no attention to what car he is driving. In this link from The good the bad and the ugly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5lJI0mjKU&mode=related&search= he says he is driving a 300hp mustang and then claims it is slow and handles worse than a cow. Well if any of you know anything about mustangs you can see that it is in fact a V6 automatic convert which is the slowest and worst handling mustang. It is made for old ladys and gay guys to drive around town. Performance was not factored in.

I guess it is just another pathetic attempt by british car reviewers to bash american cars and get the facts all wrong. I used to Like clarkson and thought he knew what was up, but now I will just stick with the american car shows while boring and stupid, atleast they report the facts.

Jeremy should get his shit together. It makes him look really really stupid, and as if he is just trying his hardest to be a prick. Go brush your teeth Jeremy, I think all that bacteria killed to many brain cells. How in the hell can you screw up that bad and not catch it in Editing.

Let the Flamming begin in 5, 4, 3,...

Lets see I was going to post a "Jeremy is a complete tool" thread but I will just say it here instead. He has proven to me that he nows nothing about cars, and only repeats what writers tell him on his DVD's. I guess he just shows up and pays no attention to what car he is driving. In this link from The good the bad and the ugly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5lJI0mjKU&mode=related&search= he says he is driving a 300hp mustang and then claims it is slow and handles worse than a cow. Well if any of you know anything about mustangs you can see that it is in fact a V6 automatic convert which is the slowest and worst handling mustang. It is made for old ladys and gay guys to drive around town. Performance was not factored in.

I guess it is just another pathetic attempt by british car reviewers to bash american cars and get the facts all wrong. I used to Like clarkson and thought he knew what was up, but now I will just stick with the american car shows while boring and stupid, atleast they report the facts.

Jeremy should get his shit together. It makes him look really really stupid, and as if he is just trying his hardest to be a prick. Go brush your teeth Jeremy, I think all that bacteria killed to many brain cells. How in the hell can you screw up that bad and not catch it in Editing.

Yeah he doesn't know anything about the Mustang featured in that clip, therefore he knows absolutely nothing about cars at all.

I'd also like to know where in the film he says that it's the best model, or anything, or he may want to be testing the base model or whatever. Just because he may of bashed on one of your sluggish Mustang models is no reason to start crying about it.

Lets see I was going to post a "Jeremy is a complete tool" thread but I will just say it here instead. He has proven to me that he nows nothing about cars, and only repeats what writers tell him on his DVD's.

Yeah I agree he only says what his writers say but guess who is writer is. Why yes its a mister J. Clarkson.

In Jeremy's defence just because they used a V6 for filming doesn't mean that he doesn't know what the other versions are like, he may well have driven the performence model's previously and all that was available at the time of filming was a v6 model, figuring not many people would notice they just accepted it and used it.

Yeah he doesn't know anything about the Mustang featured in that clip, therefore he knows absolutely nothing about cars at all.

I'd also like to know where in the film he says that it's the best model, or anything, or he may want to be testing the base model or whatever. Just because he may of bashed on one of your sluggish Mustang models is no reason to start crying about it.

Yeah I agree he only says what his writers say but guess who is writer is. Why yes its a mister J. Clarkson.

In Jeremy's defence just because they used a V6 for filming doesn't mean that he doesn't know what the other versions are like, he may well have driven the performence model's previously and all that was available at the time of filming was a v6 model, figuring not many people would notice they just accepted it and used it.

See you all just proved my point. You British or Aussies can dish but you cant take it.
Oh and he never says anything about the car being a specific model...bull. He said it was a 4.6 300hp model. That is pretty specific you morons. Oh and yes that model he drove is a sluggish car. He is also wrong when talking about the new shelby GT500. He says it is a 4.6L supercharged motor when it is a 5.4L and it makes 500hp not 475. So he is just going out of his way to say the wrong things. if you like I can bring my mustang out and we will see if it is sluggish. I dont think that 653 rwhp is sluggish, and yes I drive it every day and it is smog legal and it gets 24mpg on hwy and yes because it has IRS it can take a corner. Yes it came with the IRS and my motor is still factory stock I just swapped the factory blower for an aftermarket one and that is it. All the rich little babies that live around me with F430 and Lambos, 997's can atest to the fact my car beat them fair and square, and it only cost me 30k to buy. So you guys are right mustangs are sluggish and worthless. Ya right!

Just because they may not of been able to get a real GT for the filming does not give them the right to pass off a V6 with shit suspension and shity transmission as a GT, and say it is slower than a Horse. Lets see How you all react when I tell you that Aston Martins are shit and say Here I going to race this DB9 with 460hp against this race dog around a track, but then I get into a V8 vantage which is a sluggish pile of crap. I drove one at a ride and drive. Lots of noise and goes no where. Its rides like crap to. Congrats on your Stellar Britsh cars. The DB9 is no prize in the performance area either. Yes it is nice looking but I would rather have the satisfaction of rapping one on the highway in my 30k mustang and seeing the look on the persons face that just spent 140k on his car.

Yes Jeremy writes his own Fiction...I knew that already, I was being sarcastic, that is something British people should be very used to. So on that note Jeremy just thinks everyone is stupid, which sounds about right afterall he is British. He knows best:rolleyes:

Why can't you guys just admitt that Jeremy does not know all, and misrepresenting a product like that is at least in my country...illegal. He did the wrong thing. He might as well of takin that pile crap Prius around the track.

Personally I think the new mustangs are ugly and slower than ever. It is not a matter of him bashing mustangs but rather his total disregard for the truth. If he hates America so much then tell him to stay in the UK.

Like I said before, you people can dish it but you cry like babies when someone bad mouths anything british. Get over yourselves.

I wont be responding to any of your replies so save your breath. It is not worht my time.

Last edited:
Hey

first of all, there's not only english here, but people from all over the wolrd. And we all agree about Jeremy clarkson. Top gear is one of the best motoring show in the wolrd, if you think that there's other show as good as top gear, say it, and tell us which are they (best motoring for exemple). Because we like cars like you.

You have a little number of message, and you're already arguing, it's not really nice. Nobody has been so agressive with you.

I love Mustang, i drove some, (I prefere the 99 version). And they are good car, for drifting, and i think they handle well, and most, they are so powerful for a litlle price. that's a fact, and they are good looking.

But an other fact is that they are so heavy, 2tonnes for a car like that. So even if they handle like you say, you won't never follow a european car in a runabout. Never, weight is the killer of handling.

You says that J.clarkson, hate american, and that's so wrong. He like american cars, boat or else. If you had read some of his book, you'll know that.

So please don't be so agressive with us, we are here to talk about something we like, if you don't, you have nothing to do here.

And saying that J.clarkson doesn"t know anything about car, is a bit strong, there so many people saying a lot of craps about cars in the wolrd, I think he know a lot much than most.

The last thing, he is english, you're american (i think), and like all of us, you like your country, and he like his country, so he his not really objective talking british car. like you're not really even, when you talk about mustang. And like us when we talk about national team in sports. If you seen all of the top gear, he said about british car that they are not the best, but he'll choose these one because they are british. So he know it's not the fair thing, but it for the fun of the show. Have you understant that top gear is 90% for FUN.

and look, i'm french,, and he says so much bad things about french people or french cars (ok they are rubbish), but I like that, it's so funny; even if what he say is not the reality. We call that humour. saying bad thing about himself is always fun. So what he's saying about american, is for fun, english and american always talked about each other.

About the shelby, you have to think about that now you know the power of the shelby, but when he make this video, the car wasn't finished, so they may was thinking that the shelby will make 475 and, after shelby put the power to 500. Look many time motoring show presenter drive pre-production car, so they are not well finished, handle a bit less , come without the definitive engine, or thing like that

Last edited: