Best looking car ever?

I really like the new Fiat Grande Punto, it's like Maserati hatchback:
fiat_grande_punto_2.jpg

By entering it in here, you are actually saying that it looks better than the Maserati, because it is the best looking car of all cars that ever have been built on earth? A Fiat Grande Punto? (Maybe it's time to close that thread or open a new one like "It's not the best looking car of all time, but still makes my head turn when passing", because the latest entries were all somehow inappropriate imo)

mautzel said:
By entering it in here, you are actually saying that it looks better than the Maserati, because it is the best looking car of all cars that ever have been built on earth? A Fiat Grande Punto? (Maybe it's time to close that thread or open a new one like "It's not the best looking car of all time, but still makes my head turn when passing", because the latest entries were all somehow inappropriate imo)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Having said that, sometimes the beholder can be a little bit blind...

This thread isn't about the "Best looking car EVER" anymore, because we've already covered them with various Astons, Ferraris, Maseratis, and Nissan 300ZXs (hehe). Now it's just cars that happen to be really, really, ridiculously good looking.

Modern Astons are gorgeous, but the design has been done to the death. Time for something else.

My pick:

suy_rmetcalfe_lrg_01.jpg

ut22101-realone3.jpg

f355-yokohama.jpg

1999-Ferrari-355-Berlinetta-0001.jpg

Prettiest V8 Ferrari. Beautiful to look at and beautiful to hear.

^ Oh. Yeah. :thumbsup:

After that their styling went downhill - F355 > F360 >........................ F430

1545633.jpg

E24 BMW 635CSi or the Z8. :woot:

159, Spider or the Brera would be pretty damn close on my list too.

Prettiest V8 Ferrari. Beautiful to look at and beautiful to hear.
I have to agree with you there. I mean, think about it. Ask anyone, regardless of their artistic talent to draw you a picture of the idea 2-seater sports/super car, and that is what you'll get. I think that's when Ferrari's design peaked.

BlaRo said:
This thread isn't about the "Best looking car EVER" anymore, because we've already covered them with various Astons, Ferraris, Maseratis, and Nissan 300ZXs (hehe). Now it's just cars that happen to be really, really, ridiculously good looking.
eh, i dont get the Aston design. it doesn't look that good to me. and the new Jag XK....please, my Suburban has smaller body panel gaps.

-Cpt. J.- said:
The front is from a MacLaren F1 and the rear from a Jaguar XJ220 and its allso as long... to top it all off there are slashes everywhere :?
I realize everyone have has unique taste so I will not say you are wrong... but that thins is butt ugly. :puke:

i still don't get why people think it looks like a McLaren F1.....but both cars are shaped by the wind, so i guess maybe a little:

mclarenf1b.jpg

SaleenS7TwinTurbo-thumb.jpg

now this is a pretty picture:
saleens7tt05_engine.jpg

dino_martini said:
Porsche Cayman S...best looking car period.

The Cayman is a good looking vehicle.

Vitamin J said:
i still don't get why people think it looks like a McLaren F1.....but both cars are shaped by the wind, so i guess maybe a little:
It doesn't. Both have headlights, with two projectors, so thus they are exaclty alike, and the Saleen is a fake carbon copy because Americans are fat and stupid, and it's instantly a hideous piece of crap.

And the E24 6-Series is by far the best looking BMW ever, or at leat tied with the Z8 and 507.

BlaRo said:
Vitamin J said:
It doesn't. Both have headlights, with two projectors, so thus they are exaclty alike, and the Saleen is a fake carbon copy because Americans are fat and stupid, and it's instantly a hideous piece of crap.
lol, that's the way most people on this site think anyway.

Imageshack:

http://img91.imageshack.**/img91/4707/1970chevroletcorvettestingrayyelosf1pl1.jpg

/thread

FATMOUSE said:
Imageshack:

http://img91.imageshack.**/img91/4707/1970chevroletcorvettestingrayyelosf1pl1.jpg

/thread

Nice. The LT-1 version kicks ass along with the 1969 427.