Best of eBay and Craigslist

Remember the bad guys that shot Denzel Washington at the end of Training Day?* That's what they would drive.

* Oh whoops, spoiler alert. Also, Bruce Willis was dead the whole time, and Verbal Kint is Keyser Soze.

not ebay...

http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/29360/index.html?no_cache=1

picture-0001.jpg

picture-0002.jpg

picture-0004.jpg

Moar Pics

A unique LP400 first series (only 150 built) built in Spider with removable roof, first owner Rod Stewart, formerly registered in London as indicated on early title.

This is the famous period "Mardikian Spider" built by Albert Mardikian in the seventies with his Company Mardikian Engineering. A wonderful story to read on our website www.autodrome.fr - for more details and pictures.

Only 11.000 miles, engine rebuild 3000 km ago, complete fresh restoration of bodywork, paintwork and upholstery by Carrosserie Lecoq, Paris. Among the very rare one-off classic Lamborghinis, the Spiders are the most sought-after and valuable.

^ I need new pants.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Aston Martin again.

That's the meanest looking machine I have ever seen:evil:

W.A.N.T !

Dear Lord!!!

That's the most insane car ever! I don't think I have the skill to drive that thing...actually who has?

^

The car has been used about 5 times - The drive through London (where it made the 6 O'clock ITN National news) on the way to the Sony (Polyphony) Gran Turismo 4 launch (Sony based all of the visuals and sound of the car on this Speed 12), the test that was done by EVO magazine, the drive up the hill at the Goodwood Festival of Speed with Tiff Needell driving.

Well, at least we know someone who can drive it :p

Nice typo in the original ad btw, "Needal"...