Best of eBay and Craigslist

Tram13

Car(s)
Currently I commute on bicycle
it really doesn't :D
that car didn't age well at all if you ask me

it looks like a 90s mitsubishi...
but the FTO actually looks nicer than this
I have to agree with this. Well, maybe not with the 90's Mitsubishi analogy, but it didn't age well at all. Those headlights look cheap (the same goes for the Ferrari 360), and the fact they changed the taillights from those beautiful boomerang LED ones to these that look as if they were taken from some Lancia of similar vintage is a sin. And the overall shape looks a bit... mediocre.

On the other hand, I found this. A Peugeot 406 2.0 16v with 45,000 km, the description says only "the car is literally new", and there are only four very mediocre pictures of it, but then, a) it's quite near me, b) it really seems to be in original condition, c) it seems to have the original stereo and d) judging by the licence plates, it's freshly registered. Considering it costs 2700€, it seems like a steal. Now, if only I had the money...

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #2ZZ
Yeah, the appeal of that Maserati is the drivetrain, namely the combination of that V8 and the manual and that exhaust note. Then again I might as well just tweak the exhaust of the XKR some more and live with the auto, and end up with a better-looking and more reliable car with most of the driving experience.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
The interior ‘quality’ on those cars is terrible. But if I ever have an opportunity to own one with the boomerang taillights for a similar price, I’d buy it.
I used to work with a guy who owned one around 2002-3. Epic car but he was a complete dick.

How we laughed when, after paying £57k for it, he sold it just 10 months later for £38k. That's nearly £23k or 40% per annum depreciation!!