Best of eBay and Craigslist

ebay_main_image.jpg

http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=unicef_uk

I've always been suspicious of these eBay offers.
What exactly does it mean "over 600hp" and "lighter by 400lbs". What exactly has been done to the car and what are the currenct specifications?
If I had the money to buy one, I sure as hell would like to know everything about it, not just "over 600hp".

What exactly does it mean "over 600hp" and "lighter by 400lbs". What exactly has been done to the car and what are the currenct specifications?
If I had the money to buy one, I sure as hell would like to know everything about it, not just "over 600hp".

That seller says he's selling it for someone else who got all the work done by Novitec. An exotics dealer could probably buy it, look over it to make it everything is functional and probably sell it for double that price...

Well it does say a lot, he mentions Novitec did it all than if you look at what Novitec claims that's where he gets his #'s from.

598bhp Twin Supercharger Conversion [F1-360-02]

Includes two superchargers with modified turbine blades and separated oil circuitry, modified complete heat-insulated induction tract, watercooled intercoolers with additional water coolers, pumps, reinforced v-ripped belts with dynamic belt tensioners, injectors, carbon fibre air filter housing and ECU modification.

Max Power: 598bhp/606ps/446kW at 8600rpm
Max Boost Pressure: 0.61bar
Max Torque: 453lbft/615Nm at 6250rpm
Top Speed: 344kmh/212mph (with Novitec gear ratios)
0-100kmh: 3.7 seconds

High Performance Brake System [Product Codes]

Includes 6-piston calipers and 380mm discs for all four corners, two braking air blades, steel-flex brake lines and brake pads. Only usable with Novitec wheels. Standard caliper colours are red and yellow.

Than "every carbon fiber part" and looking at the interior section it's easy to see 400 lbs.
http://www.novitecuk.com/prod-360-exterior.html

The only thing that is a bit iffy for me is if he's going to go "all out" and add all that power to his car and "make lightness" with all the CF stuff, why does he still have the those heavy ass Daytona seats?

Ah seeing that reminds me of my dad's old A6. The interior was so nice to be in. But that car - DO WANT, however not in that colour. I see an RS6 almost everyday, and I am still amazed at it. It just looks epic fun, and you can take along your family too!

I happen to think the yellow is rather nice.

Black and Silver is too overdone these days.

^:+1:

funky colours FTW

grey/black/silver/dark blue FTL

(yes, I own a grey car myself. So what?)

Last edited:
Ah, good old Falcons. Plenty of them around.

I'm still surprised at the prices that the original mini commands.