Best of eBay and Craigslist

If you see a Vespa (Black) on ebay for about ?500 let me know. Need to stop getting stuck in traffic jams :)

don't get a vespa!! or at least drive one before buying one. most people only make it 5m, then they fall over laughing about how crap they drive

2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R with only 11 miles on the clock, and still in delivery wrapping.

Up For Sale is a 2000 Cobra R with ONLY 11 MILES! This Cobra R is # 29 of the 300 built.This Cobra R has been kept in a climate controlled enviroment since new. This Cobra R still has it's factory plastic on the car the way it came from Ford. The splitter is in its orginal bubble wrap as well as the brake duct cooling hoses in the white bag ,the way it came from Ford.The front splitter has never been installed on this Cobra R , so there are no scratches or scuffs. The white plastic that you see on the outside is what is remaining from the factory.I have put in a few pictures when I took the plastic off the hood and the rear wing. I was concerned that the hood might have bubbles like most of the 2000 Rs had on them.This Cobra R does not. I also had concern that the plastic would leave sticky residue on the cars surface.This Cobra R does not. This is due to being stored in climate controlled enviroment. This is the reason that I have decided to leave the plastic on,IT WOULD ONLY BE NEW ONCE! The car is new. This Cobra R has been started regularly and has no leaks of any kind. This car should go to a serious Mustang collector or a museum. Ford only produced 300 of these cars in 2000. Some were raced,some were wrecked ,some were totaled. How many cars are left out of the 300? How many like this? If funds are not immediately available. please do not make a offer. NO Dissappointments!

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2011/01/31/_CDyk9HQB2k___KGrHqV__lcEz_7Zsi4FBNP_ro7SJg___3.JPG
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2011/01/31/_CDylGk_BWk___KGrHqV__l8Ez_2n8T-GBNP_r9BKpQ___3.JPG

Incredible amounts of want!

Reactions: TC
+1 Sweet. :cool:

I was thinking about those Cobra R's the other day when I saw a new Shelby GT500. To me, these new GT500's, that Carroll Shelby didn't contribute anything on building, are no where near as badass as those Cobra R's. And yet Ford probably pays Carroll Shelby a huge amount of money just to use his name and the name of his past cars on new Mustangs. Why? To me the SVT Cobra moniker was so much more badass. Shelby GT500's were old muscle cars, which were cool, but it was still a thing out of the past. The new GT500's still carry the Cobra snake emblems and you can even find a few SVT logos elsewhere. They just slapped Shelby GT500 badges and stickers on the SVT Cobra and called it a day. Personally, I think Ford should drop it. If they come out with a new Shelby Cobra, the one based on the old AC Ace, then I can understand the Shelby badges. But not on production Mustangs that never see Carroll Shelby's garage.

This reminds me. Last week I saw an SVT Cobra with a bodykit that made it look like an SVT Cobra R. It was not bad...apart from the color. It was chameleon-green-blue. Ugh! Horrible!

This reminds me. Last week I saw an SVT Cobra with a bodykit that made it look like an SVT Cobra R. It was not bad...apart from the color. It was chameleon-green-blue. Ugh! Horrible!

Thats actually a special Mustang color, not some aftermarket job (at least they were offered in that color).

In 1996 Ford also introduced the Mystic Cobra which featured color shifting paint manufactured by BASF. The paint was green based, and depending on the angle it was viewed the colors shifted from green to purple to root beer to gold.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2011/01/31/1102515638mystic_unkn3_001.jpg

Hm...didn't know that. But I'm pretty sure the SVT Cobra R never came with it.

I know they are very rare and awesome, and I love Audi urQuattro's...but I wouldn't pay over $10,000 for one. It is not that good.