Best of eBay and Craigslist

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-C...h=item2611268743:g:bh8AAOSwEqVcRG0~:rk:1:pf:0

s-l1600.jpg

It is a bargain at that price. DO EEET! :D

Problem is, I'd want to hit the sirens and I'd be in jail within minutes of getting behind the wheel. The temptation is there!

Problem is, I'd want to hit the sirens and I'd be in jail within minutes of getting behind the wheel. The temptation is there!

Automatic FG COTY winner!

giphy.gif

YOLO, my friend. YOLO.

I have a 1989 Jaguar XJS. Runs well. Anyone looking to buy?

Is it free?

Is it presently on fire?

V12 or I6?
coupe or cabrio?
US or EU bumpers?
is there still some body left between the rustholes?

that must be the worst ad ever...

https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/5353324?ad_cid=2

Lexus GX470
$17,700
150,xxx miles

x1n9Zsb.jpg

Time for a new project. This is the ultimate soccer mom turned expedition vehicle. Used as a daily driver with occasional family camping trips. Never taken anywhere a stock GX couldn't go. Always garaged. Timing belt and water pump done in the last few months with OEM parts. Here's a parts list:
ARB Bull Bar
Safari Snorkel - Not an Asian copy
Warn VR8000S winch, used twice to pull people out of snow banks
Factor 55 winch thimble
Rocky Road Outfitters super sliders
Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers
ARB 7' Intensity Lights
Old Man Emu leveling and lift kit
Differential drop
Weathertech floor mats
285/70/17 Procomp AT2 tires with more than 50% tread
Bluetooth audio streaming - factory bluetooth only works for phone calls, this is wired into factory system and uses factory controls to stream audio from your phone
Plus all the nice Lexus bits that most GX470s have, Mark Levinson sound, rear DVD, heated seats, third row seats, etc.
This is a bullet proof expedition vehicle that is also extremely nice to drive on the road. Compare to a 100 Series Landcruiser, but shorter, more agile, and with a better flexing suspension.
Will throw in an ARB Roof Top Tent and annex for an additional $900, used twice, never stored on the vehicle, removed between trips and stored inside a garage.