Best of eBay and Craigslist

How would it ever get sanitized enough to be used in any way?

What's a little human slime in a used car?

If it had only been used a few times, it might be a little. But it started out as a real taxi first.

Here's what I found searching on a Croatian version of gumtree.

What seems to be a decent Porsche 924 for not too much money (comparing it to the prices of what I found on mobile.de): link.

porsche-924-slika-98992568.jpg

A 5000€ late-model Fox-body Mustang with a manual transmission, which also seems to be in quite decent condition (would make an excellent first RWD car): link.

ford-mustang-lx-slika-109296598.jpg

Sorry about the vertical pic, but all of the pictures in the ad were vertical.

Both cars are from the coast, which should mean no rust. I don't have enough money for either, but if I were in market for such cars, these two would definitely be tempting.

Its condition is probably the reason for the relatively high price, although they do fetch more here because they are a rarity here. Now, I am curious how much would a decent-condition manual 2.3 cost to import from the US. I think they'd have to be 1989 or earlier because how Croatian laws work for classic cars. But I do believe once they end up here, road-legal and everything, they wouldn't be much less than those 5000€.

Probably not. Especially the coupe body style. The Fox Mustang market here has gone from cheap to stupid. People are wanting three to four times what I used to pay for the same cars.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug...

Has a certain Texan convinced you that a jag should be the next step for you? :D

Attachments

• 00g0g_5CnfKnfXB3Y_1200x900.jpg
    00g0g_5CnfKnfXB3Y_1200x900.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 217