Best photoshoot in my life! {not cars!!!} - update on page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmap said:
Nice pics, beutifull women. This might go down as the day you regret in your life? :p

I would have gone with them. What's the worst that could have happened? and then compare that with the best scenario :shock:

Well, they could drug you, steal one half of your kidneys and sell them on the black market. :p

EDIT: Looks like someone beat me to that possibility already.

New worst case: "weird...why does my &*(^* itch? :| "

Yeah, you're a bit young to be running off with 2 girls you don't know, especially when you have $1000 worth of stuff with you. Good decision, even though it was a hard one. ;)

But damn, they were sure hot. :thumbup:

Damn, how comes I missed this thread. :lol:

Hot babes, very hot babes.

If I were you/16 presented with this opportunity, I'd screw the camera. As others said, this doesn't really happen too often, especially when you are so young. And you never know, some chicks like to experience, maybe they were looking for some young fresh unexperienced meat they can play with. Simply a change from 40+year old bald rich guys. ;)

Also, like someone else said. Why didn't you run home, put all your stuff down, and go back?

I must admit though, that giving email address is a bit suspicious. I mean when you meet nice chicks you always exchange phone numbers, not emails.

PS: Don't worry about not knowhing what to do really. + These were strange chicks that you probably won't see ever again. ;)

That brunette 8)

Dude, you spent an hour with them, c'mon, you must have more pics.... or even if not of the chicks, just some pics of the beach in general? But of the chicks is more important...

...AND THEY WANT YOU TO GO TO THEIR HOUSE :shock:

*Murray Walker* "GO GO GO!" :lol:

btw: Make that thread I told you about. You have my permission!!

FATMOUSE said:
mmap said:
Nice pics, beutifull women. This might go down as the day you regret in your life? :p

I would have gone with them. What's the worst that could have happened? and then compare that with the best scenario :shock:

Well, they could drug you, steal one half of your kidneys and sell them on the black market. :p

EDIT: Looks like someone beat me to that possibility already.

New worst case: "weird...why does my &*(^* itch? :| "

After reading the first one to suggest that option I realised I've lived a very sheltered excistance. That tought never even entered my mind as a possibility...

Wow, that blonde girl has an amazing body. :drool:

oh my god... that tiny bikini can barely contain those cans!! :shock: that is at least a D cup for sure! that is a sick body!!! whewww... i'm gonna need a smoke!

mmap said:
After reading the first one to suggest that option I realised I've lived a very sheltered excistance. That tought never even entered my mind as a possibility...

One philosophy I tend to live by is that everyone, no matter how nice or attractive or whatever on the outside, is out to get you on the inside. Call me paranoid, but I really trust nobody.

Which is what led me to urge caution in carsighting's (still potentially awexome!!!1!) encounter.

Convince them to take naked pictures, then post them on here. :lol:

Not to be a dick, but I fail to see why two chicks would want to bang a 16 year old kid. It was probably a good decision to keep an eye on your valuable camera. ;)

jensked said:
Carsightings said:
I think i am to small for making love to 21 year old chicks.

I vote for a "too small for chicks" or "too small for sex" title!

buhahahahahahhhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

best laugh I've had all day, and all week for that matter......possibly all month!

Carsightings said:
i have another picture!

should i post it?

Why does it take so long for you to find "another" picture? Seems strange if you were snapping pics for an hour. And wouldn't they all be in one folder after you transferred them from your camera? Suspicious...... :think:

Now would be a great time to fess up :roll:

Well, then what happened to the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.