Best photoshoot in my life! {not cars!!!} - update on page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a matter of whether you have them or not, it's a matter of getting your pubes caught in them... or even worse, your whole dick if it's tiny enough. It's just a situation that's best to avoid...

P.S. Isn't it perceptive of me to notice she has braces? None of the pictures really show it...

Carsightings said:
she does yeah but so do i :lol:

Shawn_230 said:
P.S. Isn't it perceptive of me to notice she has braces? None of the pictures really show it...

I was thinking along the same lines. Her mouth is kind of puffy looking in the other pics, and this one here gives it away, for her upper teeth atleast:

http://img396.imageshack.**/img396/6154/beach38wi.jpg

I think I should be less proud of my perceptiveness and more ashamed of the fact that I noticed her braces and not her breasts which are nearly popping out of that infant-sized bikini.

I'm not gay, I swear to God...

Shawn_230 said:
I think I should be less proud of my perceptiveness and more ashamed of the fact that I noticed her braces and not her breasts which are nearly popping out of that infant-sized bikini.

You seriously didn't notice them? :shock: wow......what's wrong with you child?

jeffy777 said:
Shawn_230 said:

:bangin:

Because I touch myself at nights... :cry:

jeffy777 said:
Shawn_230 said:

Shawn_230 said:

jeffy777 said:
Shawn_230 said:

please tell me you are joking :?

Like you don't? Everyone touches themselves from time to time... men and women alike. :D

Carsightings said:
Shawn_230 said:

jeffy777 said:
Shawn_230 said:

please tell me you are joking :?

We're all kidding, no need to get your panties in a twist. :p

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Shawn_230 said:
Another person in this thread worthy of a title.

Shawn_230 said:
Like you don't? Everyone touches themselves from time to time... men and women alike. :D
:lol: Hahaha no ones disputing that Shawn :roll:

Its just the way you said it...it was just wrong :|

btw: Man you tend to reply and put the quote your replying to underneath. Your not meant to do that...

Yes, but at whose expense? I've already been outed as someone who touches himself at night and has a phobia of chicks with braces... I'm out, if I stay any longer you guys will find out about my impotence too.

Carsightings said:
this is turning out to be quite funny :lol:

I do realize that, it's not exactly rocket science; I just like to put them beneath my post, just a little quirk I have.

btw: Man you tend to reply and put the quote your replying to underneath. Your not meant to do that...

So you're outing youself as someone who touches himself at night too? Awesome...

Shawn_230 said:

Shawn_230 said:
So you're outing youself as someone who touches himself at night too? Awesome...

Shawn_230 said:

:lol: :lol: This is getting funnier with each and every post.

:thumbsup: Nice pics, should for at least got there numbesr for another shoot. Shame all the girls at the beaches here wear Berghaus jackets becasue its so fecking cold or id have some nice pics myself

the blonde has some very nice tits. the brunette looks pretty alright too. not amazingly hot or anything, but its better than i could do (expensive camera or not)

and 2 older girls randomly wanting to take a 16 year old israeli kid with a camera back to their place means A) they are completely drunk or stoned and have no sense of judgement at the moment or B) they wanted one of your kidneys

Status
Not open for further replies.