Best photoshoot in my life! {not cars!!!} - update on page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhui01 said:
Whats with then Racism there Bartboy?, has it occured to you that those girls are israeli as well?
you misunderstand me, i didnt mean to be racist. I meant to highlight the fact that he is much younger than they are. Though, when i think of Carsightings, I think of a 13 year geek running around with a camera bigger than he is and the fact that he called this thread the greatest photoshoot he's ever had, this situation doesnt arise all that often.
(even though he is, in fact, the same age as me and chances are that he can beat me up :p )i was just kidding, i didnt mean to insult him and i'm sorry if i did.

bartboy9891 said:
though, when i think of Carsightings, i think of a 13 year geek running around with a camera bigger than he is.

:lol:

He's created that sort of reputation for himself with you then, eh? :)

he's certaining creating that feeling with me in the other threads... hehe

andyhui01 said:
AxlxA said:
he's certaining creating that feeling with me in the other threads... hehe

with his useless new threads and silly questions :p

Precisely :D
I hope carsighting wont get offended.

If there's anybody that deserves a goofy rank here, it's Carsightings. :cheers:

And Seinfeld said that "interlocking metal teeth" about pants zippers, not braces, but it works in both cases. ;)

They both actually look sub-par in terms of facial attractiveness... but do you guys think the blond has fake boobs? I'm getting yes and no from the different pictures...

Shawn_230 said:
They both actually look sub-par in terms of facial attractiveness... but do you guys think the blond has fake boobs? I'm getting yes and no from the different pictures...
i dont think they are fake. they are large enough to be fake, but they do hang a certain way that makes them look real

bartboy9891 said:
Shawn_230 said:
i dont think they are fake. they are large enough to be fake, but they do hang a certain way that makes them look real

Agreed. They are big, but seem real.

The only thing that makes me say they might be fake is that the bikini top is so tight that you really can't tell... you have to see how they lay naturally, which is obviously impossible with an pre-teen sized bikini on a post-teen woman.

Shawn_230 said:
The only thing that makes me say they might be fake is that the bikini top is so tight that you really can't tell... you have to see how they lay naturally, which is obviously impossible with an pre-teen sized bikini on a post-teen woman.

Definitely the boobs expert.

I'm surprised you can't see a nipple through that tight bikini

Maybe they really are fake and the surgeon forgot to stick on some nipples? She probably ordered new ones, but they haven't arrived yet.

Shawn_230 said:
Maybe they really are fake and the surgeon forgot to stick on some nipples? She probably ordered new ones, but they haven't arrived yet.

:lol:
Maybe he put them in the wrong way? :)

The big booby female has no hips. Thats like, tits on a dude.

Cosworth said:
He who is fussy, gets no pu....

You get the idea :lol:

*waves* Married! So...I USED to know what it was like, this...what is it called again?

Status
Not open for further replies.