Best photoshoot in my life! {not cars!!!} - update on page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArosaMike said:
I get the feeling this little geek tried to make himself look big by posting some pictures off another website!

http://www.pbase.com/verti/girls_of_telaviv

Try again mate....and next time....try and come up with a story where you actually get your end away! LOL

jeffy777 said:
Carsightings said:
i have another picture!

should i post it?

Why does it take so long for you to find "another" picture? Seems strange if you were snapping pics for an hour. And wouldn't they all be in one folder after you transferred them from your camera? Suspicious...... :think:

Now would be a great time to fess up :roll:

He had his chance to confess and he kept playing it out :thumbsdown:

MXM said:
If that is so, his pic at photo assignment should be removed too.. Since it's from the same photographer.

It is :)

well, atleast he has an imagination :lol:

And this was good for a laugh:

Carsightings said:
I think i am to small for making love to 21 year old chicks.

Carsightings said:
jeffy777 said:
Well, then what happened to the rest?

what do you mean? The rest of the pictures?

well i only took about 50. about 16 were really bad so i didnt even tranfer them onto my computer. About 20 were ok but there were uglu ass people in the background,or there was some rubbish etc. The rest were all very good and i posted most of them here. I still have a few good ones. However if you want to start saying that this is not for real then i will stop posting. I dont want to be mean, all i am saying is i feel like you dont believe me. I am not a member with 20 posts i think that at this point people will believe me.

:think:

After that they asked me if i want to go to their place. So i told them i need to get going.

1481d1258683725-howto-root-mit-goldcard-loesung-facepalm.jpg

The correct answer would have been "Yeah sure, i'll just drop of my cam at home and head over to your place."

...if the pics are not stolen.

Also, capitalise the letter I will you please?

Seriously? A 4-year old dead horse of a thread?

1481d1258683725-howto-root-mit-goldcard-loesung-facepalm.jpg

Seems like we have someone who takes a interest in internet archeology amongst us :huh:

Well if you're ever going to revive a dead thread then a funny one involving Carsightings is about the best.

I blame D-Fence for posting it on irc today though.

I did wonder how you found this thread in the first place.

Well if you're ever going to revive a dead thread then a funny one involving Carsightings is about the best.

I did wonder how you found this thread in the first place.

It all started after the mention of psdf.

Status
Not open for further replies.