Best season?

Best season?

• Total voters

Rattenj?ger

Is the new one maybe even better than 6 or 7?? Let's see.
(I hope there isn't a thread asking this already)

10 and 6 are the best.

\thread

My vote goes to Season 6. Season 6 I just loved from the F430 review, to the army shooting at clarkson, to Aigo soccer, M5 review....it just had a great balance of everything. And I was not bored with almost all the segments.

Season 10 by miles.

the quest for the best driving roads, the trip to Africa, the 24-hour race, Veyron top speed, race across London, etc.

I voted for series 5. It was really between 5 and 6, but whenever I re-watch series 6 episodes, it gets kinds repetitive and isn't as fun to watch as series 5. It's too bad the series 5 rips I have a pretty bad quality. :(

How many of these thread have we had now?

We've only had one for which one is the worst TG. Now we have this.

Give it a week and someone will make a "Which one was the most average season of Top Gear", and a week after we'll have "Which one was the average plus or minus 1 standard deviation season?" :p

I've always loved Season 4. Original cheap car challenge, first race, the presenters at their best I think (less acting and more natural, Clarkson isn't yet completely drunk with his own popularity), and really set the benchmark for all future seasons I think.

Series 7. Only six episodes, but with a classic segment in almost all of them: the Isle of Man trip they took, the supercars in France, supercars for less then 10.000, Bugatti vs Plane race. And I could go on and on.

Season 10 because there were so many good segments, especially the quest for the world's best driving road. If anyone from Top Gear reads this please make another segment similar to the quest for the world's best driving road! You could try driving the dragon on the North Carolina - Tennessee boarder in the US. http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Season 10 because there were so many good segments, especially the quest for the world's best driving road. If anyone from Top Gear reads this please make another segment similar to the quest for the world's best driving road! You could try driving the dragon on the North Carolina - Tennessee boarder in the US. http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

IMO the Alps look a lot better on TV than the Appalachians. Besides, Clarkson would just be making redneck jokes instead of doing any driving.

I drive that road about once a month and it's truly incredible but the police have gotten bad over the past few years so it's much harder to really have fun with it.

IMO the Alps look a lot better on TV than the Appalachians. Besides, Clarkson would just be making redneck jokes instead of doing any driving.

Most of the alpine roads are just too remote and I'm not a big fan of blind corners. It was too nerve wracking on my last trip to Europe to really enjoy them as you never knew when a large truck was going to be barreling around the corner on a road barely large enough for 1.5 cars.

10 followed by 6, like others have said.

I liked the content of 6 more, in general, but the production values, cinematography and music selection of 10 just blew my socks off.

voted for season 10, the best driving roads and veyron, london race.. you name it.. although I really liked the season 7 too

Season 4. Aston to monte carlo, 800 miles in an A8 on a single tank, 100 quid cars, Carrera GT and McMerc SLR, darts with cars, GT3RS vs. Challenge Stradale etc.