Best Series?

Best Series?

• Total voters
After some careful thought I chose the 10th series. I think it's got the most replay value of all of them.

HANDS DOWN it's 7 for me.

Although I love Series 10, I can't vote Series 10 because of that Peel P50. =p
My favorite in probably Series 9 or....

Series 7:

- Isle of Man
- feature on "British racing green" (RGB: 1, 66, 37)
- Ford GT (Jeremy's)
- Bugatti Veyron
- Honda NSX (real life track vs. video game)
- Top Gear Winter Olympics (amazing editing!)

- - - Updated - - -

Series 6 wasn't all that great in comparison to 7-10, imho! =p

But think of all Series 10 has going for it.
- Road Trip to find the best driving road in the world
- Peel P50 in the BBC Television centre
- Botswana special
- The London race Car vs Boat vs Bike vs Public transport
- the Italian swear box
- The Leyland challange which is only rivalled by the used Italian supercars challenge
- And to top it off the 24 hour Britcar race where the trio + Sacked Stig participate in an actual race.

Series 10 also has a bitchin' review of the mercedes e class amg and bmw m5 touring wagons. So good. The runway night time test is so cool.

the part I liked about the Peel P50 feature was when Jeremy drove inside the elevator and evaluated Fiona Bruce's ass. xD

Last edited:
When this poll was done before, some time ago, it was generally understood that seasons 8 and 10 were considered perfect. I would say Season 10 is even more perfect, it had everything, and each episode brought something unique and perfect. The dynamic of the trio was great, even considering Richard's mental decline.

Mental decline? Explain!

A lot of people had discussed how Richard had sounded duller, and he seemed less sharp or quick, especially when it came to returning insults from the other 2 hosts.

Maybe mental decline is a harsh phrasing, but he definitely was different from the earlier seasons, undeniably.

A lot of people had discussed how Richard had sounded duller, and he seemed less sharp or quick, especially when it came to returning insults from the other 2 hosts.

Maybe mental decline is a harsh phrasing, but he definitely was different from the earlier seasons, undeniably.

Gee, I wonder why.:rolleyes: Seriously, though, he didn't seem that way to me. He seemed extra-hyper at times, but I figured he was just happy to be feeling better.

Series 7.

? Aston V8, BMW M6, Porsche 911 Carrera S ? The best review, period.
? F430, Zonda, GT ? The best road trip.
? Cheap Supercars Challenge ? great.
? Ellen MacArthur!
? Bugatti Veyron ? one of the best races ever (up there with SLR and 612).

Bonus:
? Ascari A10 review
? Porshce Gayman review
? Focus ST Burberry review
? Ladyman
? 130i vs GTI
? Lots more

Series 7 and 10 were my favorites

I will agree with you there. 4 was pretty good. It would have been interesting to see if they could pull another 100 pound challenge today. It doesn't sound like the way they did it would be easy to do.

I will agree with you there. 4 was pretty good. It would have been interesting to see if they could pull another 100 pound challenge today. It doesn't sound like the way they did it would be easy to do.

I doubt it, the biggest issue is that car tax now stays with the owner and not the car. A generic Focus would need ?60 worth of tax.