The Stig: Best sounding car on the power laps board?

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
There's the question, what's your opinion?

I think its either the Ferrari 360 CS or the Pagani Zonda F.

:)

I'd go either with 430 Stradale or with Koenigsegg...or with the SLR (damn that V8 sounds great!).

360 CS
DBR9
Carrera GT
Zonda F
Vanquish S

Nuff said, before it gets into a faplist. ;)

Zonda F
F1
Carrera GT
Ascari A10
DBR9 / DBS
F430 Scuderia

Definately the F430

The best sounding,most beautiful,best car ever made in the history of the world :

--- Lamborghini LP640 ---

Listen to the way it over revs when Clarkson downshifts it(when braking after having reached 207mph or after the VW Golf race:just as the Golf crosses the line you can hear the Lambo roar as it downshifts )...it sounds like a lion.What a machine!
The second best sounding car is the Porsche Carrera GT.The sound this car makes when Clarkson changes gears is hair raising;it sounds like someone crying,then stopping to inhale (gear shift) and then crying again with all their heart.What a sound,just like the LP640, it makes my hair stand up and my eyes water.
Another brilliant sounding car,with a timbre very similar to that of the Porsche, is the Aston Martin DB7 V12.
These three,in that order,are my favorite cars(the 1994 Aston Martin DB7 in the standard appearance,with the light engine cover and without the ugly fog lamps on the front bumper).

Ascari A10 off the top of my head. Any Aston Martin makes a beautiful noise though.

scuderia, carrera gt, stradale, dbs, ascari, lambo superleggera.

360 CS comes immediately to mind. as does the A10 and DBS

It's impossible to name one that's better than all the rest, so I'll just list few from the top:
-DBR9
-SLR
-Carrera GT
-M3 CSL

:music:

Pick an Aston, any Aston...

I was re-watching the DB9 vs TGV race the other day and my husband came in and asked if I wanted a box of tissues...