Better Call Saul

You haven't watched the show very closely. There are a couple of opening sequences that show him in his new life.

Working at a Cinnabon? I assumed those were flashbacks for some reason, not flashforwards.

I think this series is Saul/Jimmy telling somebody about his life. Maybe a priest, maybe his kid?

Either way, those are what has happened to him. Do you watch Talking Saul after the show?

Nope, I tend to avoid anything that might spoil the show.

Still, those scenes showing him in his new life don't seem to have any relevance to anything, so I wonder if they're setting something else up.

Woohoo, season 2!

I gotta be honest, first 2 episodes of this season left me lukewarm. But after this last episode, I'm fully back on board!

thanks!!!
i watched the first 2, and am lacking the motivation to keep watching
i'll give the third one go, and let's hope it restores my faith! :)

I like the fact that we see a Mike backstory too.

In my head Kim was married to Saul even in Breaking Bad, but we never saw her because he was usually up to dodgy stuff and he said he'd never get her involved with Saul stuff. Again in my head. I wonder if she's with him when he's at Cinnabon.

Then why was Saul trying to pick up his secretary in Breaking Bad? I always got the feeling that he was a lonely guy before BCS.

Can't wait to see the commercial.

Nope, I tend to avoid anything that might spoil the show.

Still, those scenes showing him in his new life don't seem to have any relevance to anything, so I wonder if they're setting something else up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the last season takes place after Breaking Bad. Maybe the first three are prequels, the next concurrent, the final afterwords.

Have you all seen the episode title Easter egg?

Frings Back

i just finished the 3rd episode...

i care so little about all the lawyer stuff, i can't keep myself motivated to keep watching!
who cares what happens with those old people, get someone shot and start the fucking story!

That felt less like a season finale and more like the episode leading up to the season finale.

It was fine. Several what if's and what now type of things to set up next season.

It was fine. Several what if's and what now type of things to set up next season.

Would have preferred it to be a bit more explosive, but they haven't got that far in the story yet.

Season three not yet confirmed?

Last edited:
I had a friend that had not seen the show yet, so we watched the first two seasons and have caught up to the third.

I got to say, I love Mike's attitude and tactics. Jimmy needs a firm slap upside his head, as does Kim(although, less firm) for following him this far. Good to see Gus, well, being Gus.

I am wanting to Bing the rest of the season.

Just watched the season 3 finale again,

the ending is devastating.

I will truly miss him on the show.

Last edited: