Biggest Forum

Impreza Club of USA has loads of members.... and usually local forums have the most members... but big forums are usually less fun to post in... smaller forums like these are better as we know each other well and not that many posts to read

^Yeah I know, but I know there are forums with like 100k members and so on. I wanna know wich is the biggest. The biggest one in Norway has like 50 000 members and 4million posts or something. A friend of mine has a total of 10500 posts on it. 24posts per day, for a year and a half. :lol:

Audiworld is pretty big, and you have various communities, each one for every model in the line up. But I guess there are bigger ones.

on AutomobileForum.com where I used to post (have 9500 posts there) lots of people have more than 20k, and a member has 44427 posts.

Our members have made a total of 684708 posts
We have 900 registered members

I haven't posted for months but still have 17.9 posts per day 8)

not since a few months...

I joined in August 2003 and Stopped posting in Oct 2004...

I still lurch or post sometimes but it's very rare

www.clubsi.com - site i go to when i need info on my car...lurch there about once a mont. Has just under 43,000 members. Top poster has 32,580 posts, buncha people above 10k. But in comparison to the one Ren posted, there's only 485,695 posts

im sure our postwhores here will reach their goal of 10ks of posts in no time ;)

Wow, you people obviously haven't seen big.

Gaia has 266590530 articles posted, with 191468563 in storage
We have 1500495 registered users
Most users ever online was 24861 on Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:22 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/

Highest poster has 98,485 posts.

if you're looking for the biggest forum, i rather think it will be something like the forums on the site of sun (java) or sth like that

The only other forum I post on is the Gamespot forums. According to Viper's link, they rank 8th member-wise at 1,249,675 and even though old posts get purged from the message boards, it still has 4,781,000 posts. I'm not sure how up to date their info is though, because it still lists the forum as using Lithium, which was changed almost a year ago. It also merged with the GameFAQs forums so they share the game-specific boards.

The highest post count I've seen over there is over 44k, but you can't list users by postcount, so there might be someone with even more than that.

I like this fourm though because you can get to know everybody better! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I dislike large forums where there's too many new posts to be able to read everyday. :)

Hell this forum has more posts that I can handle. And I only read the General Automotive, Off-topic, and General TG forums!

I feel really left out often.