BMW debuts 560-hp twin-turbo M6, manual option under consideration

That is such an awesome looking car. The sideprofile is fantastic.

If I was filthy rich, the first car dealer I would go to would be a BMW one. The 1, 3, 5 and 6 series M cars are pretty much all awesome, even the diesel ones!

You can stop it now, we all get that you don't like BMW. And I don't think anyone cares about your vendetta.

What a shame that you own a late-80s 190E, the only Mercedes that I'd ever want. Brings it down in my eyes.

By the way, I've been to Dortmund. It's a shithole.

See, I can hate things other than BMWs...

What a shame that you own a late-80s 190E, the only Mercedes that I'd ever want. Brings it down in my eyes.

By the way, I've been to Dortmund. It's a shithole.

See, I can hate things other than BMWs...

take it somewhere else please, nobody cares...

when they first introduced this 6series i was rather sceptical, but that M6 is just damn sexy. it'll be ridiculously expensive of course, but that's the point... if i'd have more money than sense i'd definitely go buy one :)

I'll take one in blue. And another set of those brakes so I can stick them on something else.

Coming soon with Chinese decals and drivers to University parking lots near you.

No engine sounds, but they do look good in motion.

Alright I was wrong about the land yacht thing, it looks fantastic on the move.

Last edited:
This with the engine note of the V10, with the torque of this twin-turbo V8 to haul it's heavy body around would be perfect in my opinion. I really like where BMW is going with the styling of the new cars. I really liked the bangle era cars, and these new styling cues don't disappoint me either. It's just sad that the high revving NA engines are gone, especially the I6 ones, same goes with the V8's.

Coming soon with Chinese decals and drivers to University parking lots near you.

Nope, most BMWs I saw at uni were 1, 3 or 7s.

You've never been to BU(Boston University) then... The parking lots are filled with M3s/6s, GTRs, Caymans etc. It's nuts. I'm lucky because the most ostentatious thing anyone gets around in where I'm going is this:

1Train.jpg

The side profile doesn't really do much for me. There isn't something recognizable or some characteristic in that angle that really makes it stand out. The rear is quite nice, though. It's been interesting reading how the M division's PR department has had to work overtime to try and convince people that the twin turbo V8 is significantly different than the versions powering other models in BMW's line. I've also wondered if it's really necessary to use such a high boost pressure. It seems like so many turbocharged cars these days are running upwards of 18-21psi. I'd be interested to see how they do for durability down the road. Why not just work on flow efficiency, run less boost and thus have less wear and tear?

Last edited: