bmw or merc #2

justin syder said:
no for the new model there is a 200 but yeah id stick with the 350 unless i couldnt afford the SLK55.

well i guess us Canadians are just lucky.... we dont get the new SLK 200, just the SLK 350 and the SLK 55

kinda odd :?

but hey, we also don't get the 525i

but we do get the Smart car :lol:

well the kompressor it is not so bad especially when you can easliyy transform it from 163 to 192 bhp....for the interior i agree but for the exterior i think it is alittle "girly"..
mercedes amg also the z4 has a manual gearbox which is not crap as the slk's and also the engine has a fantastik sound...

M5Rangerover said:
DB9Vanquish said:
And I would have to say that i'd pick the Merc SLK 200 kompressor because I like the exterior and interior stylings better........

ugh the 200 kompressor is CRAP

if I were going for the SLK, I'd buy at least the SLK350

I don't even think they sell the SLK 200 in canada anymore

they never sold it here! the cheapest we got was the SLK 230 :wink:

I would go for the SLK. The BMW seems cheaply made and I dun like the styling and it's a soft top. The SLK looks more solid and sturdy and it comes with the hard top. But I tink the engine and driving of the BMW will be better than the Merc though.

kinda odd how we get only the powerful cars (ie SLK350) and the SLOW cars (ie Smart Coupe) but nothing really in the middle :?