BMW product plans until 2012

bihus

Car(s)
BMW 330Cd
Apparently, someone at BMW let a very important document fall out of their briefcase or someone who works for BMW doesn't have a firewall on their WIFI network.

The Italian auto forum www.autopareri.com might have broken the biggest BMW story of the year with this one...We give them honorary '00' status!

These dates are for European release...add 6 months for USA arrival of some models

Congratulazioni!

Note to Santa from unknown BMW employee who was responsible for this...

Dear Santa,

Although I've been a little bit bad this year, could you bring me a copy of Norton Security suite (with Firewall protection for my WIFI network)and a new briefcase?

;)

Link

http://img230.imageshack.**/img230/8126/bmwdoc03jf.th.jpg

Haha what a leak, juicy information.

Yeah, it will make me wait till the E92 is presented if I end up buying a E46/2.

3-series and 7-series MPV????

7 series limousine
7 series limousine
7 series long version

so a limousine is short or sth?

^Well there is a 1-Series limousine and the RR Phantom is also called a limo..confusing huh :?

Hhmmm X6. Maybe this is the one that can tackle terrain off the black stuff.

Also yeh, 7-Series MPV...maybe its a R-Class competitor.

So , the M3 will arrive last quarter 2006 then!

I've seen pictures of the M3 in coupe, touring and sedan ... so owning an M3 isn't any longer associated with driving a sport coup' :(

haz

Limousine is what they call 4/5 doors cars.

About the 7 Series, it's the actual and the new one...

i miss the m roadster an m6 on it!?

haz said:
So , the M3 will arrive last quarter 2006 then!

I've seen pictures of the M3 in coupe, touring and sedan ... so owning an M3 isn't any longer associated with driving a sport coup' :(

haz
you have not seen them because there aren#t any. most of them are photoshopped, some are supposed to show the M3 but actually show the coup? and some might just show the limousine with an m-sport package which is already available on the 5 and 1 series.

and even if the M3 came in all three types, it would only be an improvement. if you wanted a sports coup? you could get one, but if you wanted a sports sedan, you could get one, too. it will only win new buyers...