nkh

Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
.. but it should be pretty close to the production version

5790.jpg

5791.jpg

5792.jpg

5793.jpg

I'm not a BMW fan, but somhow I thought the rear end on the Z3 Coup? was cooler..

Wow, I like that a lot. It echoes the 6 Series a lot, especially in the 2nd picture, and if I dared to say it was Porsche-like I'd probably get banned. :?

it's not porsche like, it's TVR or markos-like

not ugly, but nothing waw. except for the rear, that get uglier each time you look at the pic

Surprise: I LOVE IT!

i like it :D

...no surprise tho since i also like the new 5 series, 6 series and Z4 :unsure:

i like everything except the forward three quarter view. (the 2nd pic) ...

How about they add a bit of Porsche fender flair... like the M Coupe?

Oh well. BMW will probably ruin it with a v8 anyway. :roll:

Its better looking than the roadster IMO. But then, I like the Z3 coupe better than the Z3 roadster anyway. (is that car called z3 coupe or not...? :? )

woooo, can anyone say 'I want to beat Porsche Cayman'? Very good!!

I love it!! Looks even better than the normal Z4 does, and it doesn't look like a half roadster half hatchback like the Z3 did. That will be a damn good car.

Here's a little more info according to Top Gear

BMW has taken the wraps off a new concept Z4 Coup? at the Frankfurt motor show.

The new car is a fixed-roof version of the Z4 roadster and, although a one-off creation, looks likely to make it into production.

If it does, it will look to take on the likes of Porsche's new Cayman, and BMW says that a production version of the Z4 Coup? would be designed to appeal to the driving enthusiast.

The coup? bodyshell offers better torsional rigidity than the Z4 roadster, and BMW has hinted at a shorter final drive for the production car, giving improved acceleration.

Power comes from BMW's new 3.0-litre straight-six engine, which develops 265bhp and has 232lb ft of torque.

Performance is expected to be impressive - 0-62mph will be served up in a claimed 5.7 seconds, with a limited top speed of 155mph.

The Coup?'s body and overall layout is based on the roadster's, offering two seats and a sleek coupe roofline.

BMW says that despite appearing more curved than the old Z3, the new car will swallow two golf bags.

The Concept also gets a distinctive interior, using contrasting leather and aluminium, and sits on specially developed 19-inch alloy wheels.

BOOYAH :thumbsup:

Between this Z4 and the Porsche Cayman...I'll take the Z4 Coupe, thank you very much. The rear end looks HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Mischief007 said:
Between this Z4 and the Porsche Cayman...I'll take the Z4 Coupe, thank you very much. The rear end looks HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Agreed - from some angles the Cayman's not particularly attractive...

fbc said:
Mischief007 said:

Agreed - from some angles the Cayman's not particularly attractive...

Given Development timetables (read: Cayman first, Z4 Second), I'd be willing to wager this will be faster than the Cayman too.