BMW Z4: Spied

^ Are we sure that's a chick? :unsure:

Maybe it's just me.

Holy bland-mobile. Maybe the camo is doing too good of a job though.

I'll wait until the official pics to decide.

As with all new BMWs I hold a small glimmer of hope, but 9/10 times that small glimmer of hope will turn to a large pile of disappointment as yet again BMW strays away from their values and creates a pointless piece of utter garbage.

Its alright to be pessimistic y'know, if it turns out you're right then you don't get hurt but if it swings a 180 and you turn out to be wrong then good for you.

I'll wait for the official pics. Cant really make out the lines with that camo.

The current Z4 is one of the few examples where Bangle's design sort of makes sense... the current M3 is awesome looking IMHO. I got a close look at a C63 AMG last week, its too much chrome and is bit tacky.

I'm not going to be pessimistic about this car. Although BMW have produced some rather odd design characteristics in the recent past (the Dame Edna headlights on the 5-series, the kidney grill on the E90 and of course "Bangle Butt") ... their recent releases have been rather pleasing ... the E92 (I liked the M3 so much, I bought one), the 1-series coupe and 'vert, and even the X6. I think their interpretation of "flame surfacing" is maturing and, from what I see of this new Z4, it represents a positive evolution of the concept.

Whoa, dazzle camouflage ftw. I can't really see the lines of the car. It doesn't look as exciting as the current Z4 but maybe once all the dazzle camo's off it will be brilliant underneath.

Reminds me of the strange dazzle colour schemes we put on our ships in WW1.

Also, they've got rid of the Marcos-style tail, which was the best design feature of the car. Bangle got this one right, now it's going to be bland, just like the rest of BMW's range that everyone went on about being ugly, so BMW lost their balls and decided to make everything bland again just like the new 7-series.