Branded Crap

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Thought it's be fun or unbelievably irritating to see what crap manufacturers are selling.
Maybe one of them is actually selling something good and that isn't a bazillion pounds.

Porsche Beach Ball.

zoom.jpg

?35.

Porsche Beach Chair.

zoom.jpg

?68. :blink:

Ice cube tray.

zoom.jpg

This ain't that bad, but its ?8.

I want car ice.

I have the Mustang cologne. :D. Smells very good too.

The Porsche ice cube tray is actually pretty cute. Carrera jello shots, anyone? :D

I'd be inclined to let Skoda get away with those kids cars, they're quite cute, much better looking than the real car.

I have a Land Rover keyring, I'm not sure if it falls in this category. However...

prd1cb91f5e-95f2-4840-a9a1-44d594bccdfa.jpg

How could you not fall for this little... ski bear?

I just find it ironic that someone who uses the handle "Aston Martin" started a thread about crappy branded stuff. AM are one of the worst abusers in this category, starting off with a certain rebranded Toyota IQ...

Those Skoda kids ride-ons are really cute! :heart:

I have Honda branded mints in my car, they were free with my last service though. (They are made by a Melbourne company and are tasty). There are a few of my dad's old Volvo and Saab baseball caps lying about the place too, but I don't remember how much he paid for them.

sterling silver Chevrolet Malibu logo pendant
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lupin_iv/2011/03/12/p4215537dt.jpg
$35 and you don't even get a chain.

I know Top Gear make fun of the manufacturers merchandising, but they are no slouches themselves when it comes to putting their name on any old crap that comes to hand:

sitg-keyring-large.jpg

umbrella-large.jpg