Breaking news: Blast hit Norwegian government building in Oslo

The BBC reported today that the admitted killer had demanded (or requested?) special foods, to be examined by non-Norwegian psychologists and access to Twitter.

How about a reply something like "maybe", "no" and "no fucking chance", in that order.

And the 21 years sentence rule, which is then reviewed by a Court looks like a suitable process.

(The European Converntion on Human Rights expects that prisoners are allowed to vote. Until recently, prisoners in English jails were NOT allowed to vote, this was challenged at the European Court and now has to be reversed. Some Consevatives in the Coalition government are very unhappy about this ruling.)

I think they should lock him into one of those white rooms with no windows. Special food or twitter? Fuck no. Go fuck yourself, you psycho murderer.

The BBC reported today that the admitted killer had demanded (or requested?) special foods, to be examined by non-Norwegian psychologists and access to Twitter.

How about a reply something like "maybe", "no" and "no fucking chance", in that order.

And the 21 years sentence rule, which is then reviewed by a Court looks like a suitable process.

(The European Converntion on Human Rights expects that prisoners are allowed to vote. Until recently, prisoners in English jails were NOT allowed to vote, this was challenged at the European Court and now has to be reversed. Some Consevatives in the Coalition government are very unhappy about this ruling.)

I think they should lock him into one of those white rooms with no windows. Special food or twitter? Fuck no. Go fuck yourself, you psycho murderer.
Twitter and non-Norwegian psychologist won't happen. But if I'm not mistaken, he's getting special food because of an alergy. Would be a little silly if he chocked because his troat swelled after eating something with nuts in it, for instance. We're getting ahead of ourselves in so many of these examples. "Special food? He can go fuck himself!" without wondering why he asks for special food.

He should be put in a normal cell. Show him he's not a big man, nothing special. Just a murderer. His acts were special, but he isn't.

He should be put in a normal cell. Show him he's not a big man, nothing special. Just a murderer. His acts were special, but he isn't.
THIS! Even though in reality it did not always work out this way, this was the policy of our government dealing with left-wing terrorists in the 70s and it worked quite well. The trials against the terrorists spawned a horribly incompetent "second generation" of the movement, but all in all the "leftist terror" threat did last for maybe a dozen years, which is nothing compared to the ETA, IRA or other local terror groups.

I'm translating from Norwegian:

"[Anders] Behring Breivik was interviewed by police for ten hours on Friday. He's reported as requesting that [Prime Minister] Stoltenberg and his government resign. In exchange, he would give police information on the planning and execution of July 22nd's terror attacks.

His demands were, however, not granted."

So.. that's fine then.

So is this a massive egotist or delusional maniac?

You were dead right about the "normal cell and nothing special" approach to handling this guy.

There is something really phoney about this guy, just not sure what it is yet.

From what I'm understanding, he looks a lot like a narssisist.

thing is... he's in isolation, he's got one of those completly white cells with nothing in it, because the criminal gangs in Norway, has put a price on his head, Ila prison where he's at, the inmates are hoping to get a shot at him and kill him.

Yup. Hell's Angels and Bandidos are after him. And let me assure you, those fellas never forget, and they never forgive. When you're making HA angry and you're not either Bandidos OR Outlaws, you know you've made some mistakes.

Anyhow, he'll probably have to be in isolation for many years to come, just to avoid him being killed. To death.

Yup. Hell's Angels and Bandidos are after him. And let me assure you, those fellas never forget, and they never forgive. When you're making HA angry and you're not either Bandidos OR Outlaws, you know you've made some mistakes.

Anyhow, he'll probably have to be in isolation for many years to come, just to avoid him being killed. To death.

And probably a large section of the prison population, as well.

They have someting here called "isolated segregation" units in prisons, I think.

This is where sex offenders, ped0s, ex-policemen and the like are put, prisoners who would be an at obvious risk from the general prison population.

There have been incidents where famous serial killers have been attacked.

Let's hope he has a miserable time anyway, wouldn't want him to be killed in case he could get hero or cult status from a few idiots, who believe in his crap.

I hope he is treated with dignity and respect. Everything he didn't afford his victims.

Breiviks idol, far right and blogger "Fjordman" identifies himself in the media:

<(VG Nett)

In an exclusive interview with VG, Peder Jensen (36) sheds his alias as the right wing blogger ?Fjordman?, and talks about his shock at being cited as an influence by terrorist Anders Behring Breivik.
VG Nett f?lger

Thursday he was questioned for several hours by Norwegian police about his supposed interaction with Breivik (32).

Under the alias ?Fjordman?, he has been a prolific blogger on different far-right websites, and was cited extensively in Breivik's rambling manifesto.

The 36 year old man, originally from the coastal town of ?lesund, agreed to an interview in a caf? in Oslo Thursday evening.

In accordance with his lawyer, he has elected to be interviewed in VG using his real name, and asks that journalists do not contact his neighbors or family.

- I have warned my family about this interview, and because of my own safety, I'm now going into hiding, says Jensen.

Norwegian text:Her er drapsmannens forbilde ?Fjordman?

Soft spoken and unassuming, he is dressed in a white t-shirt and dark jeans. He says he was horrified at being cited a total of 111 times in Breivik's 1500 page manifesto.

- I have not read the manifesto, but I have seen bits and pieces referred in the media, and some parts have been shown to me by others, he says.

During the period between 2009 and 2010 he received a handful of emails from Breivik, where he told Jensen that he was working on a book. In one email written towards the end of 2009, he also asked if he could meet his political idol ?Fjordman?. Jensen refused.

- I don't know why he wanted to meet me, but I declined. Not because of his extreme views, but because he didn't seem very interesting - like a vacuum cleaner salesman. ?Pie in the sky?, I thought to myself when I re-read the emails, says Jensen, again stressing that he never met Breivik personally.

Police sources confirm that Jensen has been questioned as the blogger ?Fjordman?, and that they are certain of his identity.

- I feel it's my duty to give a statement to the police, and I wanted to do this interview because my name eventually would have emerged anyway, resulting in a media frenzy. It is also a way for me to clear my name, says Jensen.

Norwegian police confiscated his computer Thursday, and even though he was questioned as a witness, he feels that the police are looking to implicate him.

- They won't find anything on my computer regarding any criminal matters or Breivik, he says.

Jensen has a masters degree in culture and technology from the University of Oslo, and has studied Arabic at the University of Bergen and the American University in Cairo. In his master's dissertation he wrote about censorship and blogging in Iran.

He has never been a member of any political party in Norway, and after completing his compulsory military service, he says he has never touched a gun.

After the terrorist attack and his blog being cited as an influence, Jensen says he will never use the alias ?Fjordman? again.

- I don't wish to be associated with Breivik and his horrible actions, he says.>

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslobomben/artikkel.php?artid=10089390

This kind of hatemongering (especially anti-government and anti-establishment hate mongering) is what brought us were stand now.
Thanks for putting the guilt-by-association argument on me. Just because I think my government is a bunch of asshats doesn?t really make me Breivik now does it? Breivik is a character that was made because no-one in the Western world is separating his hateful arguments and destroys them. Everyone is putting the lid on and that is what makes these people act. The people in charge here in Sweden for example is constantly throwing accusations around; racist, antisemetic, islamofobic, etc. Ordinary people do get tired of that kind of bullshit. Of course, no one here is turning into this monster but this is why we for example have a political party called the Swedish Democrats here in Sweden. Because people are tired and angry of the anti-swede agenda.

Oh for christ sake. Stop this consignment of geriatric shoe makers regarding it being "anti-swedish". It's a load of old cobblers. It's bullshit. Mainstream political parties in Sweden are not anti-Swedish. They just disagree with you.

I agree anyone leaning slightly more to the right than someone who has just had their right leg shot of shouldn't be labeled Breiviks, that's stupid. But people who are so right leaning they might as well have had their right leg shot off usually tend to label every single muslim a contributor to islamic terrorism. That's stupid too.

The thing is that the fight against racism was needed, not just in Sweden, but also in Norway. Back in the 70s and 80s, Expressen wrote about the "false nature" of arabs. It was caused, and I'm quoting from memory here, from "them being exposed to mirages in the desert, so they lie and can't be trusted". In the same years, neo-nazism started to rise, here in Norway, they set fire to asylum camps and only luck stopped them from killing several people in these fires. In Sweden, you had a really big problem with neo-nazi street violence, bloody street battles between neo-nazis and some groups of immigrants.

Racism was so intermingled in the Swedish police, that when Hans Holmer, chief of police in Stockholm wanted to persecute most Kurds in Sweden after the Palme murder, he wasn't stopped. The government stopped him only when he wanted to fill a stadium with illegally arrested Kurds to "put pressure" on the Kurdish part of Swedish society.

There's a truth in all this, and it's something I've said for a couple of years. When Siv Jensen started her stupid, arrogant and bullish speech about the "sneak-islamisation" of Norwegian society, she knew she spoke out of her arse. But she did it because she knew she would gain votes in bucketloads off it.

I feared just that kind of rethoric, talking of "us and them", would, in the end, lead to some disturbed muslim starting to believe it. Tell someone they're the enemy long enough, and they start to believe it.

I was wrong. It went the other way. But it didn't really, as he started planning this nine years ago. But this rethoric isn't something new, it's been around for ages. It surely played into it, the division of different people in our societies have been a work in progress sort of thing for a very long time. It's been the tone of the conversation, and to some degree, they succeeded. This founy idea that governments are anti their own people isn't dangerous though. It's just plain wrong, and stupid.

/rant

If we want to challenge the mindset of Us and Them then we need to talk about it. In the UK for the last decade any legitimate discussion about multiculturalism has been ignored by the government so those who believe its bad simply turn to other people who think its bad and it turns into a massive circlejerk between these people who rile themselves up and are encouraged by certain parts of the media.

We need to talk through these issues, not hide them because they are ugly.

I completely agree. We must talk about it, and we must talk with the people adressing these opinions. But as a society, we should be clear that some opinions are quite frankly silly.

I agree completely with you that the us and them nonsense is getting us nowhere.
For you information I do not consider myself as a right-wing nut job who sits in his cave spreading hateful messages around and I am sorry if I am giving you that impression.
But as a supporter of the Swedish Moderate Party I am concerned about some aspects of my countrys current political climate.
However, I do realise that this is not the correct thread nor the correct forum for that.

I didn't think so, I was just responding to what you wrote. It just made me a little bit grumpy, and I apollogize for it. You're right this isn't the right thread, but there's no doubt it belongs in this forum.

:)

Last edited:
978x.jpg

Whoever is behind this.. it's appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: h-p
BBC News - Breivik taken back to shooting island

BBC News said:
Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik has been taken back to the island of Utoeya for a police reconstruction of the killing of his 69 victims there.

Mr Breivik, wearing a bulletproof vest and tethered on a rope, was seen pointing to where he had fired shots. Police later said he showed no remorse.

Mr Breivik's attacks on 22 July also killed eight in an Oslo bombing.

The 32-year-old far-right extremist admits the killings but denies any criminal guilt.

more via link

This is an interesting process, the reconstruction of events to test the verbal account given. Sounds like a good idea to me.

I don't think that this sort of process is done in England, except maybe in a rare cases if a murderer has burried someone somewhere and the cops can't find the body.