BRexit : Shall UK stay in EU or go now?

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
I fear that much like the political world in the US, that may not happen. Though I'm coming from a defeatist attitude as my cynical reasoning with what's happened in the US has come true.
If you go by demographics of the referendum, if nobody above 50 was allowed to vote, remain would have won by a landslide.

Also if you assume people are getting more and more educated:

Of course, by then, who knows what will happen. The plot to fracture and weaken the western powers is going quite well.

My hopes is that people will, in the future, realise the abhorrent hypocrisy of running around in a bus that proclaims 'lets stop giving money to Europe, let's fund the NHS instead', while at the same time bein quite overtly in favor of privatising the NHS as soon as possible.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
The border controls are exactly the same as before, because the UK was never part of the Schengen area.
Plus, there's no change until the end of the year in any case.

SirEdward

Car(s)
VW Golf MkV
To think how many lies he got shoved into his head to get to this level of ignorant delusion...

This is why there cannot be free choice without serious information, serious understanding of the issue, and time for a debate.

The populist way of getting emotional responses, screaming and dumb slogans is just overt manipulation of other people's mind.

jack_christie

Just wait for 2021 borders.....

Meanwhile -

Downing Street has said its adviser Andrew Sabisky has resigned, following criticism of alleged past remarks on pregnancies, eugenics and race.

Labour had called for Mr Sabisky to go for reportedly saying black people had lower average IQs than white people.

He is also alleged to have said compulsory contraception could prevent "creating a permanent underclass".
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51538493