Bugatti Grand Sport Delivery...

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Hey how's it goin', what'd you do today? Oh you know, same old routine, just took delivery of the world's fastest car.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Hey how's it goin', what'd you do today? Oh you know, same old routine, just took delivery of the world's fastest car.
That would be the Supersport, this is just a ridiculously slow Gran Sport. I guess someone checked the "cheap" box on the ordering sheet.
I am disappointed Symbolic Motors, get a Supersport. I will dispose of this...shame...of a car for you, please PM me for delivery address for this...junk. I will not charge you to..dispose...of this car, this kind of nice guy I am.

BTW, does it say GOVEMENT STAY BROKE on that truck in the background? :D GOVEMENT?

Last edited:

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
I hate you... the best car I saw today was a Fiesta, I think you win. :(

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
So, FG group Buy? I'm pretty sure he can make us a small discount.

TC

aka TomCat
Love it, but I hate those wheels. They look kinda fake, like plastic chrome hubcaps from the auto part store.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
It's a beautiful thing, but surely driving around in a truck like that with a Veyron painted on the side is asking for trouble. Nothing says 'hijack me' more than a transporter truck with hypercars painted on it. I'd go for the flat back stealth approach personally.

I'm just thinking out loud here, no need to worry. :D

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
It's a beautiful thing, but surely driving around in a truck like that with a Veyron painted on the side is asking for trouble. Nothing says 'hijack me' more than a transporter truck with hypercars painted on it. I'd go for the flat back stealth approach personally.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Well stealing a Veyron is a stupid idea as you can't get it serviced. Anywhere. :)

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC

Yeah, it's been done. Which is why occasionally someone will try that only to find that the back of the thing is full of cops. Hilarity ensues.

They all have GPS tracers and homing beacon systems, anyway, so even those that don't discover they've stolen a truckload of police don't generally get real far with their booty.

Last edited:

AudiV6

Car(s)
06' Audi A6 3.0l TDI q, 05' BMW 520i E60
Oh my new everyday's car has finally arived! :clap: :lol:

...oh you scratched the paint, now I'm getting it for free! :p

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(
It's a beautiful thing, but surely driving around in a truck like that with a Veyron painted on the side is asking for trouble.
If I were ever rich enough to afford one of these, and bought one, and someone tried to car-jack me.

Man, you would see me on CNN! :p

That being said. Even if I could afford one of these, I'd probably never buy one because I'd be paranoid about taking it out on the street. "What if it gets a scratch? What if a bird poos on it? What if I get a dent!?" But....I would rent one for the weekend, check off the "Buy our vehicle insurance" box, and hoon the shit out of it for the weekend! :lol: