Bunny Rabbit Racing (working title)

Well... I guess we just have to go win our own trophy with the GTP this year.

Also for coco

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/pu/punisherbass/2011/02/27/8505a883336d3fe1f5b22dd14d6dd222.gif

So, the bunny's very different from the Lancer o' Doom.

I got in my car after the race and the steering wheel was so easy to wiggle back and forth that I thought it was loose.

{ facepalm }

Bunny doesn't have power steering. :lol:

I got in my car after the race and the steering wheel was so easy to wiggle back and forth that I thought it was loose.

{ facepalm }

:lol: I know the feeling. I once test-drove a Mustang, and just about tore my gear knob off once I got back into my MR2. Damn but that 'Stang had a stiff stick. And quiet you, I know you're thinking it.

{ facepalm }

Oh yeah. Our Type 2 Mk3 :)lol: - it was a '90 Campervan) didn't have that either, huge steering wheel and quite a few turns lock to lock :D

AWESOME result :thumbsup:

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/02/28/1240079612334.jpg

/me should get more work making racing team shirts

{ facepalm }

The bunny drove so much better than that miserably numb Chevy whatever that I had as a rental car...

I actually kind of like driving the bunny.

{ ducks }

Plus, no power steering = one less thing to break. I think it's great for something like this...if it were only a little quicker, a little easier to shift (that shifter and I aren't BFF), a little less oil-eaty and less rusty/floppy...

Great Results!

Now, I'm getting terribly late here, but I really couldn't stop reading the whole weekend's comments! Ach!

OMG! It's a picture of Bunny with her ears still on!:

189187_114574791952011_100001984729530_112286_3451027_n.jpg

Unfortunately, they didn't hold up to the speed and the wind too well, so they came off at the first pit. We duct taped on some ear outlines for day two, though.

"Driving While Asian" also let us put some bait on the back of their car for the second day:
184370_114575888618568_100001984729530_112341_2233604_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahaha, LOVED the bunny bait!

Well, nuts. According to the posts on this thread, I sort of learned stick in October (not November like I kept telling people), but...I'm not sure stalling equiraptor's poor Miata should really count as having "learned to do" much.

Reactions: MWF
You. Girls. Rock.

That's all i have to say. :D

Well, nuts. According to the posts on this thread, I sort of learned stick in October (not November like I kept telling people), but...I'm not sure stalling equiraptor's poor Miata should really count as having "learned to do" much.

Well, you learned enough to keep on going around, which is all that matters...weirdly, when I got home I had to keep myself from trying to push in the clutch to downshift before a corner....whoops, it's an automatic in the beemer...:|

and the shifter was much better than the original as I remember in my squareback, not nearly as loosey goosey.

Last edited:
The shifter had been worked on to be more precise, IIRC. I liked that I could tell the space between 3rd and 4th easily, but I still had trouble finding second and first. Lots of trouble. As in, "MOVE OVER STICK ARRGH!" trouble. Oh well.