Bunny Rabbit Racing (working title)

Automatic > Manual :p

The shifter is aftermarket and is vastly improved. The car took a hard hit as the Dillo, and now a part of the shift linkage actually has to bend to reach the transmission properly (the hit cracked the transmission case). Bo and Coco say first and second are still a bit difficult, but I haven't had a problem with them... Maybe I'm just accustomed to stubborn transmissions.

The shifter had been worked on to be more precise, IIRC. I liked that I could tell the space between 3rd and 4th easily, but I still had trouble finding second and first. Lots of trouble. As in, "MOVE OVER STICK ARRGH!" trouble. Oh well.

What you need is some more arm training, just like equi :p

The shifter is aftermarket and is vastly improved. The car took a hard hit as the Dillo, and now a part of the shift linkage actually has to bend to reach the transmission properly (the hit cracked the transmission case). Bo and Coco say first and second are still a bit difficult, but I haven't had a problem with them... Maybe I'm just accustomed to stubborn transmissions.

That car just rocks!

I'm, um...er..Not as much as the Team Final Gear car...of course!

*whew*

Seriously. I'd love to start my own team in the next 5 years, after I (hopefully) get to drive with the Final Gear guys! Just have no idea what I'm doing right now. :)

Awesome pics, especially:

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/03/11/FLUFFEH.jpg

Though it needs some moar details, what's the deal behind the "bribed" marking

I'm wondering what the new one they've got for Miatas says. I've always loved the Mr. Yuk on E30s. Those kanji have to say something silly!

Well, it's official... The Fluffy Bunny will not have an easy retirement. I just got an email from Harris Hill Road outlining the plans for the next Member Grand Prix:

The Fluffy Bunny Gran Prix:
For those of you that have been around long enough, you may remember our first Gran Prix, with the now infamous Autobianchi A112. The fastest clown car in history. Well it's time to have another. This time, the 3.8-mile course will see the competetive graces of the multiple-'award winning' VW Type III Fastback of 7 Come 11 Racing and most recently, Fluffy Bunny Racing. Come see if you can eke out a faster lap than other members on the long course. The competition officially opens Friday of Easter weekend and runs until the end of May. It'll cost you 40 bucks. Well worth it. We promise.

Harris Hill Road members will have a chance to set a reference lap in the fluffy bunny and the times will all be posted on the wall for appropriate ridicule and accolades. I placed DFL in the Autobianchi, so now's my chance to redeem myself. :) While the event is technically only open to members, I'm confident that if any Texas Final Gear junkies wanted to take a spin that it could be easily arranged.

I'd like to note coco has already put down a lap. *cough* *hides* Also, if you'd like to have a go, let us know now. This event is designed to kill the bunny! I expect her hubs to die very soon, and I'm not sure we'll be willing to replace them!

It's impossible for anyone who even sort of knows what they're doing to be last because I set a couple laps in it.

Last edited:
Yes, I always thought the Bunny should be given a properly respectful Viking funeral, she was such a little warrioress!

Last edited:
part Stig, part Bunneh. Looking for job.
needs: carrots and celery for lunch. Living quarters at the track with a running wheel. small private area to do his business.
photo3.jpg

Well, there are TWO couches...

I think this crossbred Bunneh has had a few too many carrots already...

Booooo, I'm already fourth on the Bunny board. :(

(...out of fifth! :))

So... Who are you beating?
One dude who's a member out at the track...by only a tenth of a second. Meep! Oh well.

We need to get someone who's never run it backwards or never driven a stick before to run it, dagnabbit!