Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

What's this now, Call of Duty Map Map #34?

On a serious note, those graphics look horrible.

Looks crappy, don't think I'll bother... Don't like the idea of it moving so far into the future, at least with MW3, it was 2015ish which isn't so far that it doesn't seem like it in the game.

RUN OUT OF MADE UP MODERN WARS

MAKE UP FUTURE WAR

I NEED A DAMN PICTURE FOR THIS MEME

That is just awful!!!! If that game somehow beats Modern Wafail's record sales I don't know what to think of those people..

looks like shit.

havent even played MW3 yet, not gonna bother with this.

Meh. I was a massive fan of Call of Duty 4 and I liked World at War too but now I'll admit it's stagnant. The future warfare aspect should be more interesting than it is, too. Instead it just feels bizarre that they would choose it as a direct sequel to a game set in the sixties.

I'm probably gonna rent it for the single player. Spec Ops the Line and Warfighter look better though.

You can only use the same engine for so long before it shows its age. It was already doing that by Black Ops 1. Its not at least 2 games beyond its time.

I want to see what they've done with Zombies mode. The only reason I would pick this up eventually.

You can only use the same engine for so long before it shows its age. It was already doing that by Black Ops 1. Its not at least 2 games beyond its time.

It's because they like to talk about how it runs 60fps on consoles. If they used a newer engine, that number would probably drop given todays console hardware.