Can anybody find something wrong with this exotic spot?

Silverstar said:
I don't understand, I see a pic of the rear of a Continental..and comparison photos makes me think it is.

Yeah, it's a Mulliner, too.

More expensive than the other Continental GTs.

LOL...you guys had me worried....I was looking very closely hitting my head on the desk thinking "it is a bentley, what the hell are these guys goin' on about".....

^yea i was racking my brain trying to find a chrysler that looks like that, looked like a bentley to me

Yeah, I was looking at it wasn going "uh, wtf? looks fine to me".

:? Totally confused now. How can he be sure the driver was happy of him taking that pic?

Guess what I found minimized on my start bar? I forgot to close the window, so here is a cropped screenshot of the website before it was "fixed"

http://img352.imageshack.**/img352/2944/notbently4gz.jpg

Redliner said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
^I'm assuming it used to be a picture of a Chrysler 300C. I think they fixed it.

Yes, they did. There was a picture of a parked silver 300C. Not it?s not funny anymore.... :(

Oh, ok... it all makes sense now. I was going back and forth, reading the comments here, and looking at this photo:

bt00086_212320.jpg

I was getting pretty confused... until I read the post about the wheels, which you can't even see in that picture. That gave it away a bit.

flamingice said:
Redliner said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
^I'm assuming it used to be a picture of a Chrysler 300C. I think they fixed it.

Yes, they did. There was a picture of a parked silver 300C. Not it?s not funny anymore.... :(

Oh, ok... it all makes sense now. I was going back and forth, reading the comments here, and looking at this photo:

bt00086_212320.jpg

I was getting pretty confused... until I read the post about the wheels, which you can't even see in that picture. That gave it away a bit.
Exactly what I was looking at wondering WTF was this about? :lol:
matt_shaw said:
I think an edit to the first post is in need. Don't want to confuse many more people :bangin:
Definately

lol...and i thought i was stupid...seeing a continental, too and searching for pics of a 300 coupe that looked similar to the continental from the rear... :?

ohh darn.

Yeah there are several 300Cs with mesh grilles running around here.

flamingice said:
Redliner said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:

bt00086_212320.jpg

That still doesn't make sense - the spotting was in the UK - yet that photo is in a LHD country (looks American). So my guess is the kid's submitted the 300 photo, and someone's then updated it with a Conti pic from an entirely different country.

fbc said:
flamingice said:
bt00086_212320.jpg

That still doesn't make sense - the spotting was in the UK - yet that photo is in a LHD country (looks American). So my guess is the kid's submitted the 300 photo, and someone's then updated it with a Conti pic from an entirely different country.

I think you maybe right, but it's not that hard to figure out its not UK origin. Just look at the shape of the plates on the cars. Also in the kids description, he calls it a "300"... so he obviously took the pic.

I thought the same thing too...but if you click the original link, the description on the pic is that it was taken in California...so the entire pic+info must have been changed.

SiR_dude said:
I thought the same thing too...but if you click the original link, the description on the pic is that it was taken in California...so the entire pic+info must have been changed.

Sir Dude... you're still alive? :p

flamingice said:
Redliner said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:

bt00086_212320.jpg

Me too.

I was like "baHaha it's a blue bentley... haha"

jus kidding...

I thought the emblem was chrysler or something.

andyhui01 said:
SiR_dude said:

Sir Dude... you're still alive? :p

Yeah...I kinda dropped out of site for a while...school and work has been killing me. I'll be done in two weeks, so hopefully I'll return to my 'regular' status :)

My sister said that she heard someone (a 20-something year old guy for god's sake) say "Whoa, a Rolls Royce!" when a Chrysler 300 drove by. That...that made me lose all faith in humanity.