Can we start a petition for fifth gear?

Handonam

wow.

i've been watching fifth gear for a while, and I know there are some killer reviews (The Famous F430 review, Porsche/BMW roadster review with tiff and jason, Ford GT review, etc.). But, this current series just looks like... there's no hope for those things. Maybe when Jason PLato comes back next week.

We should make some petitions for fifth gear. Here are some things i had in mind.

1. Removal of the Lovejoy bastard. WOW GTFO.
2. LOWER THE COMEDIC RELIEF ON THE SHOW. GET BACK TO BEING SERIOUS. it was a lot better when the show was boring, rather than embarassing, wouldn't you agree?
3. More spotlight for Tiff Needell, Jason Plato, Tom Ford please.

I'm going to send the petition to fifth gear so they can really take a look at the responses and take them more seriously. Hopefullly we can rocket signatures to like... 1000+

Comment and keep bumping please.

petitions dont do anything

I can simplify it for you.
We, the undersigned, hereby petition Fifth Gear to meet the following conditions:

1) Stop sucking

Signed,

Blind_Io

bartboy9891 said:
Exactly.

And those lazy sods in the Fifth Gear production team have always had FinalGear as a good resource to help them create episodes people might actually like to watch. THEY SHOULD USE IT.

Five should sack the producer and give them back the old 1/2 hour timeslot. Start from basics again.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
bartboy9891 said:
Exactly.

x2

I am not a big fan of the current season of fifth gear and even more for the new idiot.. but looking at what is in for the next few episodes i think that the rest of the season maybe ok.

Why dosent everyone just email them, I've sent 3 emails in the past 3 weeks, once after every episode :) They would be getting quite a few nasty emails already though.

and to the guys living in England, call them up, or go round there (poxy new cafe or TV studio), I'm sure some people on here have connections somewhere.

bartboy9891 said:

saved family guy ;) But i suppose it also had a lot to do with internet communities and stuff. Nevertheless it worked.

Sony said:
bartboy9891 said:

saved family guy ;) But i suppose it also had a lot to do with internet communities and stuff. Nevertheless it worked.
yea and look at Family Guy now, it was better off dead. Family Guy has fallen more in 2 seasons that the Simpsons have in the last 9

Petititions, in actual fact, don't do anything. I know from experience.

How is the F430 review famous? The one by Tiff or the one by Plato? It's funny how we all hated Plato a few seasons back and now without him FG sucks ass. But that's probably because his replacement is a douchebag.

bartboy9891 said:
Sony said:
bartboy9891 said:

yea and look at Family Guy now, it was better off dead. Family Guy has fallen more in 2 seasons that the Simpsons have in the last 9

true, Im glad that Im not the only one that thinks so. But still, it worked :wicked:

Ii hate to say that I am no longer watching as I really don't like the new series...Top gear and Fifth Gear where great shows, each one was it's own style and they were both great. Sadly now, fifth gear is crap..rubbish, utter rubbish. I won't waste my time on it any longer, i guess I still have the older shows to remind me of what it USED to be. ( I really like their objective style against Clarkson's Subjective one)

hey

I agree with you, petition don't do anything.

But we have to do something, we can't let this happen again for the next series.

Top gear was the best show for fun, but fifth gear i have to be honest was the best show for testing cars. Tiff is really an amazing driver and the show was serious, pragmatic, and track test were always amazing. What happen to them for the new series. The blonde guy is useless, there's no more shoot out, only 10sec of tiff by episodes, and a lot of blabla with the other rubbish guys.

Now with topgear postponed, and fifthgear near to be as fun as "turbo" in france (and that's impossible to make more boring). What we gonna watch ???

I watched 4 episode in 20minutes (just the vicky and tiff parts), that's so sad.

Like you said, we fortunately have old series of TG and fifth gear .
And this amazing forum to have some news of sports cars.

OK what was must see for me is now "Oh, Fith Gear is on, suppose I'll watch." now. I still like Tiff, Tom is great and Jason is now good too. I agree, back to 30 mins and bin that new bloke and the soddin' Caf?.

Hell I would sign anything if it got rid of Tim ( I'm fucking useless ) Lovejoy, The man is an embarrasment to the motor journal buisness. I was watching the last show (7/11/06 ) the prat whinged like a big girls blouse as the golfer guy tootled around the track in a GT40, then when the moron actually got a shot of driving the car himself - his first ever time in a super car, he crunched every gear and must have hit a top speed of oooo, at least 40mph - the speed demon !!!!!!!!!
Get shot of him NOW

We can do something like Sniffpetrol... A sort of "Stop the cock" campaign, against Lovejoy, like Sniffpetrol does against James Allen... :lol:

AllenCampaign2006_06.gif

Exactly.

And those lazy sods in the Fifth Gear production team have always had FinalGear as a good resource to help them create episodes people might actually like to watch. THEY SHOULD USE IT.

Five should sack the producer and give them back the old 1/2 hour timeslot. Start from basics again.
Not so sure about that. Halv an hour is a bit short. But why not, less time to wait for download at least.

They should hire me. I'd let Loveyou do a lot of stunts in a series called "Can Lovejoy survive THIS week?".

I'd let Loveyou do a lot of stunts in a series called "Can Lovejoy survive THIS week?".

I REALLY like that idea, lets start a petition to put lovemewithjoy in the car to be wrecked each week without a seatbelt and see if he survives...

I hated that segment with the knife and vicky this week, most irritating duo on tele by far..