Canadian viewers?

Yeah, I like having those kinds of "uncles" as well. my 2 friends happen to be the largest renters of the track in Calgary between our car club and the other business' events and schools that they coordinate for. They know lots of nice places to visit and have known the local ferrari dealership owner and aftermarket exotics shop owner for decades. They let me loose on the track to do my photography and even organize some sweet things for me to shoot. This was shot for the Ferrari dealship.

Just as a note. Even though no channels are airing Top Gear: US in Canada, you can visit the american network's website, history.com and stream the episodes if you would like.

Personally, I just download them and watch them thru the ps3 on the tv.

The Lambo's and Lotus's are there just for the actors who want to pretend they live in Canada, to make them feel comfortable provided with the comforts they would have back in L.A.

Eh, the Lambos maybe. I think Lotus cars are a bit stripped down for that market segment. The other Lotus drivers I know here have them mostly for driving (at the track and/or out on the twisties). I haven't seen any Lambos out at Mission or autocross yet.

I think people assume that because we don't get the extreme cold and snow here in Vancouver that they can drive their sports cars all year... saw a young guy in his R8 trying to get downhill after the snowfall three weeks ago. It was a slow and painful (and, I bet, pretty nervewracking for him!) procedure.

And to be somewhat on topic, we've been watching Top Gear US from the History Network's website. It's so nice to not be locked out geographically.

Honestly though, I think its a great idea but there aren't many places in Canada where there is a usable track still. I know Calabogie and others in Ont/Quebec and Calgary's is only good for one more year. BC's mission track isn't great and unless you want a lap to take 2 days, Saskatchewan is out as well.

In Ontario, the only real places that could hold a decent road course now are Calabogie, Shannonville, Mosport, and Toronto Motorsports Park (TMP/Cayuga). There was the Dunnville Autodrome, but that's been shut down; yet, they used it for Canada's Worst Driver.

Oh god, do we really have this reputation. I thought something this snobby would be reserved for Toronto. Damn.

It's a little known fact that Toronto is a transplanted BC city.

In Ontario, the only real places that could hold a decent road course now are Calabogie, Shannonville, Mosport, and Toronto Motorsports Park (TMP/Cayuga). There was the Dunnville Autodrome, but that's been shut down; yet, they used it for Canada's Worst Driver.

Calabogie would be sweet. I'd love to do that track.

If anyone cares, they've been playing TG: US on the Canadian history channel for the past couple weeks. They just aired the Roadmaster roadtrip episode.

Only been able to find the american version on a regular basis. Would love for us to get the Brit version.
The speed Channel on shaw caries it a fair bit. I'll have to check.
With a PVR I don not know what channels things are on anymore.