Caparo T1

jayjaya29

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW M3
I dunno what to say about it, but if it comes out the way it is speculated to be, it will be really, really, really fast.

ryosuke said:
that ain't no car.

dictionary.com said:
5 entries for car
1. An automobile

Which brings us tooooo

dictionary.com said:
2 entries found for automobile
1. A self-propelled passenger vehicle that usually has four wheels and an internal-combustion engine, used for land transport. Also called motorcar

So yes, it is a car

If Maris from Frasier were a car, this would be it. Not all of you watch Frasier I know...

matt_shaw said:
ryosuke said:
that ain't no car.

dictionary.com said:
5 entries for car
1. An automobile

Which brings us tooooo

dictionary.com said:
1. A self-propelled passenger vehicle that usually has four wheels and an internal-combustion engine, used for land transport. Also called motorcar

So yes, it is a car
looks more like a new kind of self propelled flat iron.

It looks damn fast, thats for sure.

I thought this looked familiar - over here it was called the Freestream T1. Seems that since then they've changed company name, the Freestream site diverts to Caparo.

It looks like an anorexic shark.

OMG, wherever you look its unusual, v8 with 2400cc, over 10k rpm, 0-60 in 2.5 second. I dont want to think of this as a car... :twisted:

This car looks like it was designed by the devil... I might have to start worshipping him :thumbsup:

So it's an Ariel Atom except they took aerodynamics into account. Should be amazing then.

matt_shaw said:
ryosuke said:
that ain't no car.

dictionary.com said:
5 entries for car
1. An automobile

Which brings us tooooo

dictionary.com said:

So yes, it is a car

DSC00019-small.gif

:p