Car (and Motorcycle) register

E36 BMW 325i, and R53 MINI MCS.

S7009457.jpg

How to get added on the list :

2) Meet the minimum requirement of 20 post counts. I will be more than happy to add you to the list.

wow that's a shit loads of Ford, why so many? you got them all in the garage??

Why fords? Not sure, but I think it has to do with the time that I grew up the 5L Mustang was the car to beat on the street. Cheap to hop up and light weight. You could go fast with minimum outlay of cash.

The SVO, Terminator, Shortster, one of the GT's & my Buell are in the garage. Another one of the GT's I own is in my brother's shop. I'll be putting another 302 in it (aluminum Trick Flow heads/intake, alphabet soup SVO cam that I have laying around, Tremec TKO I have laying around, aluminum radiator I have laying around and some gears....too many parts laying around :lol:).

The "exploder" sits in the driveway and serves as daily driver status. Gotta have 4WD here in the midwest ;)

I love anything that burns fossil fuel :mrgreen: The neo-paganists/eco-mentalists would gasp if I opened up my garage doors at the house.....my neighbors already do.

You can kill my 1977 GMC Sierra from the list - it's about as dead as dead can be.

A 1989 BMW (e30) 318i for me :)

You can kill my 1977 GMC Sierra from the list - it's about as dead as dead can be.

erm... for some reason I can't edit my first post.

Let me contact a mod and sort that out for you guys.

edit :

There were several issues with people posting, then going back and editing them into garbage/spam. If you need a post changed, just hit the report button, put a copy of your new post or any changes, and it will be taken care of. This is a temporary workaround until we migrate to VB4(Couple weeks or so). After the migration we will evaluate the access system and see what can be done.

Last edited:
Just sold mine, so strike one from the Jaaag list.

whut, no smart in here? gotta change that! put me in:

2003 Smart fortwo cabrio CDI

still waiting for the admins to fix this 7 days edit thing......

well when it gets fixed you can add my new (used) 2007 Audi RS4

img00035-1976.jpg

Last edited:
FYI I've bought the '95 XJ6 off my Dad.

Just sold mine, so strike one from the Jaaag list.

When one falls there is always another to take it place!

Last edited:
2005 Ford F250 Single cab
2006 BMW E60 M5
2007 Chev Lumina 6.0 V8 aka Pontiac G8 aka Holden Monaro aka Vauxhall VXR8 (all the same car but dif names on dif continents)

Well, I'm sad to say I had to let the ol' 740 go. I now have a 2006 Honda Civic LX Coupe.

I can't wait untill I can get my hands on another 740...