color23.JPG

gary%20schneider%20general%20lee.jpg

F40_wp0_400.jpg

good times.

...and lots of TV in retrospect.

oh! that reminds me...
van.jpg

BravoFerrari6.jpg

I was born in the 80s - so as usual the cars that I dreamt about when I was 5-6 year old were the Lamborghini Countach and the Ferrari F40.
However, my mom told me that when I was even younger I had this miniature Matchbox model that I always used to play with - a Lamborghini Miura. She says Miura was one of the first words I could pronounce :p

A lot of mine have already been mentioned, but not this one:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/10/madmaxes.jpg

How do you think I feel?!? :blink: :lol: How many members here were conscious of the world in 1986?

I was 6! Back then I wanted KITT from Knightrider or a Ferarri Testarossa. And I loved my Grandad's Cortina MK2 when I was little. Through my early teens I was into the Porsche 911 and the Nissan zx200 Fairlady. Midteens I liked the Celica GT4 and the 1967 Shelby gt500 and now since I've been watching TG in the last year or so - I'm an Aston Martin man.

haha from when i was very young: (the idea, i do know what the cars were)

magnum p.i.'s car
smokeys trans am
tyrell with 6 wheels
007's car/sub

not quite so young
stratos
quattro
magnum pi's

199x%20Lamborghini%20Diablo%20purple%20sv=KRM.jpg

Fastest top speed, and held the record for years. Until that damn McF1 came along

Last edited:
Oh, and it appears I've forgotten a few:

Jaguar-Xj220.jpg

mach31.jpg

Ford_Indigo1b.jpg

01-1024.jpg

commendatore1.jpg

TorqueOmata1209.jpg

And especially:
Ford_GT90_Concept.jpg

Now...guess what video game had all of these cars as well as an epic influence on my childhood?

mclaren-f1-lm.gif

993turboS-1.jpg

but more than anything else in the world:
mercedes_190_evo.jpg

Now...guess what video game had all of these cars as well as an epic influence on my childhood?

those were the days when the target group for need for speed wasn?t a bunch of stoners that think a car needs to be colourful with lots of stickers, wings, and air-intakes in order to be good....

Sure stoners are the market for NFS?

I always assumed stoners and ricers dont mix... Stoners nowadays tend to do the 70's rock/Muscle car thing. If they can afford it 8).

I always assumed stoners and ricers dont mix... Stoners nowadays tend to do the 70's rock/Muscle car thing. If they can afford it 8).

Who says wiggers don't smoke weed?

I dunno man, I was obviously stereotyping... but in germany I get the feeling that the sort of people who don?t get how anyone could prefer GT4 to NFS underground, tend to be around 15-20 years old and spen most of their time with their playstation and their bong...

but again, I?m stereotyping, let?s just agree that ricers are gay, and that people who aspire to be ricers by playing dumb videogames are even more gay...

Oh, and it appears I've forgotten a few:

Jaguar-Xj220.jpg

mach31.jpg

Ford_Indigo1b.jpg

01-1024.jpg

commendatore1.jpg

TorqueOmata1209.jpg

And especially:
Ford_GT90_Concept.jpg

you played Need For Speed 2 looking to the cars you picked ;)

McLaren F1 LM (Must be in Orange!)
duo_orange_Large.jpg

Lotus Elise Mk1
elise2lotus.jpg

Bugatti EB110 - Four Turbos, Bright blue, A childs dream
img02.jpg

Merc CLK-GTM - A car I loved as a child and still to this day.
Mercedes_CLK_GTR_Crop.jpg

Ahhh, the old Need For Speed 2. I remember spending years of my childhood playing this game. And the split screen function allowed me to become King of the Hood LOL :D