Carbage

yeah... thats bad... don't mind the color so much but the hood vent and eyelids are terrible

Not to mention the fact that the eylids and the wings (fenders) don't match up, there's a difference of more than a cm between them, you can see it on the pictures if you look hard enough.

^hahahaha, you're right, Adu. That's terrible!

Oh look, a Mustang, cool!

dsc_0465.jpg

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

dsc_0461.jpg

WRONG! Ian Callum's machines are simply glory. That is a wonderful looking thing.

2008-jaguar-xf-lead.jpg

That thing is FUCKING UGLY! Saw it on a carshow last weekend.

Wasn't the reason why they changed the headlights was because the bi-xenon lamps kept melting the covers, requiring a redesign to let the heat escape?

I'm sorry, but it looks like the old model Hyundai Sonata. The concept was a million time better. WHY??!!

Anyway, onto this Merc again..
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/08/1002718.jpg

Ok, the German Taxi beige was a pretty bad colour choice, but I think that would look the business in black or silver.

Yummy yummy rice:

(sorry about the quality, digitally zoomed with mah new phone and even cropped afterwise *yech*)

full

I never knew some Riceboy could destroy the clean and sleek lines of the 4th Gen Prelude... and is he still on 15" rims? lol... I thought riceboys love 19s Chrome yo!

^Oh bloody hell, I didn't even realise that was a Prelude! Shocking!

I saw quite possibly the worst Citroen Saxo in the world today, and that takes some beating. There is a pic of it already at Barryboys, so I might not post it, it's just too horrible.

Ok, the German Taxi beige was a pretty bad colour choice, but I think that would look the business in black or silver.

With those wheels and chrome trim on fucking everything? Please. He even put chrome strips on the taillights and everything. Not to mention the wheels. Have i mentioned the horrible wheels yet?

If you think the new Jaguar XF is ugly, your eyes must be broken.

*checks*

No, they are working just fine.

This must've been their inspiration:

%5Cpublic%5Cfoto%5CDSCI0008Z.JPG

The concept was a stunning looking thing, but the end product just doesn't live up to it. Not even close.