Carbage

http://img210.imageshack.**/img210/8431/1760sf5.jpg

Trailer hitch FTW.

Ahhh...my home country - Bulgaria :)
Golf Mk2 are very popular, and people who drive them think they are fast. THey make them faster by putting stickers like SPARCO, RACER etc...that increase the horsepower of the vehicle :D

^Agreed.

...people do all sorts of dumb and pointless things to cars. All they are doing is wasting money and most of the time they FAIL to impress others.

Edit: Speaking of wasting money.....

l_64c6c211058232b25ba4524f0cc77191.jpg

...with all the money the guy spent, he could have bought himself a good car.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

^^ Pink japanese performance cars are not carbage, they're awesome!

/But I'll give you the taillights on the Evo.. (and if it's not an Evo it should burn in hell)

I very much doubt it's an Evo...

It's a normal Mitsubishi Lancer 1996. The lack of bulgy wheel arches gives it away:

mitsubishi_lancer_3254660_2.jpg

vs

evo_v_rear.jpg

Ah mister EVO fan, you forget about the EVO IV which lacks bulgy wheel arche, the picture of the EVO you have is the EVO V. The pink EVO does hint more towards the IV with painted IV wheels and bodykit except the wing.

Check the curvature on that rear light on the pink one and compare it to the IV, clearly the pink one is NOT an evo :)

This car is for sale in Belgium. The price is 25000? (about 35000$ I guess). At first glance I thought this was a bargain, untill I looked at the pictures and discription...

vroomResize.php

vroomResize.php

vroomResize.php

That's not even the best part: it's based on a ... VW Golf TDI 1.6. :D

Here's the link for people who understand dutch/french: http://www.vroom.be/nl/tweedehands-auto/986722,tweedehands-lamborghini-countach.html

Imagine seeing/hearing this car "roaring" by.

This didn't fooled me for a nanosecond.

Nor me, but it is a brilliant job for coming out of a Golf!

Didn't have me fooled. The middle section and the wheels are fine, the rest looks melted, as this picture of the real deal proves.
Gary_Shaw_Countach.jpg