Carbage

Lusitano

Car(s)
SIS Sachs Motozax V5
CyberMonkey said:
The owner was a 12 year old kid?
Probably not. I am sure it was either a rapper (white or black), or an american football player. Or maybe even a white boy from some suburb in New Jersey! :lol:

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
The Beetle looks like one of those Microsoft ads where they draw something in white marker on top of scenes with kids.

CyberMonkey

omg, its even worse than that g-class of the previous page. I hoped it was kind of a "joke-car", but it seems to be serious. Anyway, I hope nobody bids any more than 5 bucks for it and the seller gets concreted for not being able to pay his debts to some nigga gansta leada.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
i can get why some kids get wild for a riced out civic or sth, but this, i realy dont understand

Lurch0001

Car(s)
German car & British bike
hahahaha ... that's hilarious. I'm tempted to ask the seller a question like "What drugs are you on?"

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
bone said:
i can get why some kids get wild for a riced out civic or sth, but this, i realy dont understand
the greatest ive seen was painted in leopard print with spinners and hydraulics. it was going down woodward (speed limit is 50 or so) doing about 35. i dont think he wanted to risk screwing up his rims.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
and that's allowed actually?

in a country where pick-up drivers get a ticket for not having mud flaps, this is allowed?

wouldn't work over here, since there's a set height where the lights have to be, and it's just a liiitle lower than the on the car on the pics

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
:blink: Why would anyone drive that, do they think it looks like a monstertruck or something (not that anyone has driven that since the stickers on the wheels are still on) :bangin:

oliB

Those low-profile tires alone are probably worth more than these cars! :bangin:

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS coupe in good condition: $1800
24-inch wheels: $165 each, plus another $100 to realize they were wagon wheels and you clicked on the wrong site and now you have to send them back total cost: $760
20-inch chrome "DUBS": $1500
Stupid Paint Job that looked cool when you were high: $2000
14-inch suspension lift kit: $330 plus a blank stare when the guy asks you what your rig is
Lambo doors: $700
A kickin' sound system: $1500
More plasma screen tvs than in your home: $2000

The look on your face when you tried to race a Monte Carlo SS that wasn't pimped out and you rolled over on the first turn...: Priceless