Carbage

Well... the pink Ka still retains some purpose... apart from the pinkish wheels... while the pink Ferrari makes me shiver in horror every time a look at it...

As for the Fiesta... I think some people are simply stupid.

Last edited:
WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IS THAT?

japan.jpg

^

I can't think of anything I've hated more in this world... ever.

this one won "shed of the year 2008" over on barryboys.co.uk...

c3e8b12052e04440f06fba85b3ec703b.jpg

let us all marvel in it gloriousness

I might be off line for a couple days as I'm about to put a .45 round in my computer for seeing this.

^^"Fire up the Quattro- oh bullocks!" - Gene Hunt isn't pleased.

that Twingo is brilliant in its crappyness...stupid wiper, stupid gimpy headlights, pointless hood scoop, awesome!

also : I cannot comprehend why anyone would use THAT as a car to start modding??? It's hardly sporty, or good in any way so there's TONS to improve on...

instead of dropping 1k on the car and 5k on the mods, why not do it the other way around and get a proper car to start with???

Last edited:
I think a Twingo would be a great superleggera project. Strip out absolutely everything, strengthen the shell, and.. what the heck, throw in a bike engine and call it the "V2-Go".

More pink horror:
2fed6ae9.jpg

Apart from the pink color and the sticker there's nothing there that is even remotely carbage, it's just a stock Focus RS Mk1 on goodlooking aftermarket wheels, and I kinda like the pink color.

I quite agree with Adunaphel. No carbage. But pink is a hateful colour. It really draws attention from the car. That car is not a Focus RS in pink, it's a pink Focus RS; the colour gets too important. And it's also trying to expand its pinkish influence on nearby cars; take a look at the reflections on the photo!

Apart from the pink color and the sticker there's nothing there that is even remotely carbage, it's just a stock Focus RS Mk1 on goodlooking aftermarket wheels, and I kinda like the pink color.

I liked it. :ph34r: