Carbage

TechZ said:
Its a custom Rolls Royce, about 7 figures in British Pounds :)
a shape like that would actually be kinda cool if Rolls actually used it in a "sportier" Phantom

Saw this bad boy when I was leaving class last semester.. yes, it had spinners.

6d193cfd7b40.jpg

Im always amazed that you americans dont wear helmet. It just looks freaky when you are not uesd to it.

IVIaster said:
Im always amazed that you americans dont wear helmet. It just looks freaky when you are not uesd to it.
Yeah, a lot of them seem to have a deathwish. If I ever get a motorcycle or anything like that, I'm not going anywhere without a helmet. Thing is, I'm too afraid to ride a motorcycle here, because the drivers are so bad.

bartboy9891 said:
TechZ said:
a shape like that would actually be kinda cool if Rolls actually used it in a "sportier" Phantom

No offense - but the last thing Rolls Royce should built is a coupe that shares its shape with a Japanese sports coupe.

mautzel said:
bartboy9891 said:
TechZ said:

No offense - but the last thing Rolls Royce should built is a coupe that shares its shape with a Japanese sports coupe.
i know what you mean. but what i had in mind was something more curvy than the square-ish phantom, an updated Silver Spur maybe?

bartboy9891 said:
mautzel said:
bartboy9891 said:
TechZ said:

i know what you mean. but what i had in mind was something more curvy, an updated Silver Spur maybe?

That'd be alright :) .

Like this?

alt10.jpg

Gael said:
IVIaster said:
Yeah, a lot of them seem to have a deathwish. If I ever get a motorcycle or anything like that, I'm not going anywhere without a helmet. Thing is, I'm too afraid to ride a motorcycle here, because the drivers are so bad.

are those ATVs road legal in the US?
i taught not

and over here you get a ticket for not wearing a helmet

Magnet said:
Like this?

alt10.jpg

That's about as the farest I'd go with the current Phantom in mind - I don't want tho loose them their majestic and conservative appearance. If you have to have something more curved in this segment, go for a Maybach (well, not really) or Bentley.

Wow, seems like there are quite a number of strange cars on that page.
For the Buick: Imagine you meet the girl of your dreams (yeah, always the same story) in a nice restaurant or whatever surroundings - you talk and understand each other really well, as a gentleman you ask her if you shall driver her home which she agrees on. You get to the parking lot and you stop in front of that car asking her to enter.

Will she:

a) burst out laughing or
b) run away proclaiming that she doesn't know you and obviously must be drunk or
c) a+b
:)

...and you get in the car and it proceeds to slowly sag to the ground as you didn't weld in the new chassis properly.

:lol:

it really is hard to imagine someone driving it with some dignity left. But as the seller tells us, it was built for the Jet-Set society, Hollywood?stars, Arabian?princes, Tycoons of business, rich & famous !.

Mind there was only one built.

Here's another one from that site, and for dog's sake, if you want to make a sportscar, don't use Mazda 121 rearlights :bangin:

http://img122.imageshack.**/img122/1617/minari172gn.jpg

http://groups.msn.com/SupersCarsForSale/votrepageweb2.msnw