Carbage

Ok, need your help people. This has to be a cut and shut job? Right?

media

media

media

AutoTrader said:
116 000 miles,4 Door Saloon, Diesel, Manual, ABS, Alarm, Alloy wheels, Climate control, Drivers airbag, Electric door mirrors, good condition, TAX and MOT. ?4,250.

Last edited:
Jesus, I mean it's not that the B6 had a bad looking front to begin with. It was sublime actually.

also : I cannot comprehend why anyone would use THAT as a car to start modding??? It's hardly sporty, or good in any way so there's TONS to improve on...

actualy i owned a twingo for a couple of months as a second car (buy cheap, drive couple of months, resell with a small profit thing) Its not THAT bad of a car you know....it's a leafblowerengine, but its actualy rather nimble and light on its feet , it has no luxurys but it has impresive interiorspace for something that small....i'm 6 foot 6 !
Overal I would say it has caracter... a silly and a kjoetsie one....but it least it has some....
Witch is more then can be sad for the average european hatchcrap...

The day i stop buying Yank and just need something to get me from a to b? its conna be something rediculous like a twingo, atleast there's some fun to be had....

Took me a while to notice :lol:

It's like my mind is saying there's something wrong, but it can't tell me what. Not enough caffiene, I suspect.

qqbzaf.jpg

There you go, I highlighted it for you. :mrgreen:

Ah. See, I'm not an Audi fan so I would have missed it. :D I will congratulate him on the near-perfect modification. His taste may be questionable, but it's put together well.

I will congratulate him on the near-perfect modification. His taste may be questionable, but it's put together well.

Yep, I didn't see a paint mismatch (earlier), so either it's been resprayed completely or the panels match well from the get go.

Front end swaps are nice, I think, if done subtly. For example, Bora front on a Golf hatch and vice versa works.

^^ Do that to two M5s (E39 rear E60 front), and you have in my opinion the best BMW ever. I think that looks awesome.

I also agree that while the A4 doesn't work as a mixture, it is brilliantly done, and at first I thought he had put the back onto a more modern car...

Last edited:
^That's.. well.. orange.

It looks like a not so serious DIY job, so I guess it's okay. Flat orange would have been better obviously.

Carriage wheels
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lipadier/2009/05/07/cartwheels.JPG

Veyron wheels
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lipadier/2009/05/07/veyronwheels.JPG

Greetings, lip

I think I've found katwalk's next car :D

But wait!
It's more than just a nasty paint job:

Click a pic
:mad:
hahahaha
That is an awful color, pink looks like crap on everything.