Carbage

In the past few years these "moped cars" have become quite popular here in Finland, mostly with teenagers. A normal car licence requires you to be 18 years of age, but you can get a moped licence for cheaper, easier and at the age of 15 which allows you to drive mopeds, scooters and these tiny cars. Even though they are quite costly (some ~10k euros if I'm not mistaken) they are much more practical than mopeds and scooters, especially in the winter.

If you just waited a couple of years, you wouldn't need to look and sound terrible, and you got to spend the money on a *real car*.

Or if we're talking about the elderly, waiting it out works for them as well, in a way..

Whe have something similar called 'ligiers' .....

No licence of any kind needed so mostly driven by old people and people with mental issues who cant pass theire licence test for being well.....you know....'special'

There's a guy in my area (imagine Onslo from keeping up apperances) who has a bright red one, all 'tuned' up, a back spoiler , racing stripes, chrome wheels (never knew they made em that small) huge racing number "3" on the doors , I wonder what happende to 1 and 2 because those things driven by those people get in accidents ...... ALOT

Ive been forever trying to get a picture of it, but every time I see it I either forget or don't have a camerafone on hand....

I recognise the fact that anyone has the right to personal transportation (Clarksonyian filosofy chapter one) but these things are just downright dangerous..... mostly because from a distance , especialy at night they look like a normal mini-ecoboks, only its doing 25kph on a 90kph road.....
And the people driving em never passed any test or any lessons of any kind, so trafficregulations and basic "driving-looking-being-aware-off-the-traffic-and-situation-around-you" techniques are usualy a great big mistery to them.....

When was the last time you saw someone going into a narrow one way street the wrong way , go round a blind corner in that street (thats why it was made one way in the first place) and ending up in a headon collision with a parked deliveryvan ?

^ Holy crap, I swear I've seen an Accord just like that here in Finland. Metallic orange, lexux lights, huge aluminium spoiler etc... It was a few years ago though, don't know if I managed to take a photo of it.

100606_hummer.jpg

^ Holy crap, I swear I've seen an Accord just like that here in Finland. Metallic orange, lexux lights, huge aluminium spoiler etc... It was a few years ago though, don't know if I managed to take a photo of it.

All Hondas of that age need some paint, so the owners might get "creative" when fixing their bubbling cars.

I'm hunting fresh carbage on eBay right now.
!BSPm3qgBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmS!t7BKCL)ktefg~~_12.JPG

!BSPn(5Q!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmS!t7BKCL0YN6(Q~~_12.JPG

325_734207_91089de4-c6a7-4b25-8bbc-3b9316bc42e9.jpg

9480_12.JPG

!BRbdL0w!2k~$(KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVks,BJ97Vjd!Tw~~_1.JPG

ca9d_3.JPG

!BRGmR8gB2k~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLlu)UgBJ8PNpRBQ!~~_3.JPG

8f58_1.JPG

4082621_1_400.jpg

18fb_4.JPG

!BRON4(w!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKiQEjlLmVz3(BJ88N0hY4Q~~_12.JPG

!BSLzHOgBWk~$(KGrHgoOKi4EjlLm,3Y5BKB4VTKbFQ~~_1.JPG

ad22_1.JPG

6e7f_1.JPG

!BQrrWRgCGk~$(KGrHgoOKiwEjlLmE-R)BJ6MLmJy5Q~~_1.JPG

215c_1.JPG

Last edited:
^yes, but it would be hilariously epic watching a pink Hummer fall and roll over...

I think this doesn't look too bad. Get rid of the paintjob and it'll be ok. ish.

ok? ish?

NO NO N! O! MOTHERFUCKING NO!

flamepaint ok.....If Optimus Prime gets away with it....meh :p

But you do not slam a truck to the floor.....compleetly destroys the whole purpose of the thing....

ok? ish?

NO NO N! O! MOTHERFUCKING NO!

flamepaint ok.....If Optimus Prime gets away with it....meh :p

But you do not slam a truck to the floor.....compleetly destroys the whole purpose of the thing....

I Agree.

If you want a very low car, buy a sports car.

Could somebody tell me why that red Quattroporte is in this topic? No exterior modifications at all if you dont count the rims and that red paint. In black it would look great.